The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 527

What's the point of opening several signals if each one is a dumb over sit?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

What's the point of opening several signals if each one is a dumb over sit?

We do not know who is waiting for what. Either the quote is waiting for the trader to lose, or the trader is waiting for a profit

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

What is the point of opening several signals if each one is a dumb over sit?

It does not matter how the profit is achieved. The main thing is that it has been achieved. Even in the end, the losing TS may bring profit, if before the loss of the amount equal to the initial deposit was withdrawn several times. The situation is different when we have lost profit without it - in this case the situation is hopeless. Over sitting is not the worst thing. As Vysotsky said, "... it's no trouble when your leg hurts". Nowadays there are such prosthetics that legless people run as couriers).

In what part of the garden is the "tractor" at the moment?

PapaYozh #:

What part of the vegetable garden is the "tractor" currently in?

Click on the picture, it will enlarge.

Find the vertical line

Find the horizontal Balance line.

Now find the intersection of these lines (to avoid missing them you can help yourself with the index fingers of your left and right hand)

At the intersection of these lines is the tractor.

Do you understand?

Do you understand?

If it's too difficult, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll help you.

Thank you for your call. Your call is very valuable to us.

To see the monitoring and all the characteristics of the tractor, just follow the link in my profile.

But so as not to bother the professional team members here too much, I can post the link right here, thanks to the demo account, and the moderators won't mind. Or will they mind?

Let's ask them!

Олег avtomat #:

To see the monitoring and all the characteristics of the tractor, just follow the link in my profile.

But so as not to bother the professional team members here too much, I can post the link right here, thanks to the demo account, and the moderators won't mind. Or will they mind?

Let's ask them!

Do they have any relation to each other?

I will not be able to put the link right here if the demo account is not free of charge.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

are they related?

Or why is there a logo on it?

Apparently, your eyesight is bad, too.

And it's written in black and white: Preparing for the championship.

That's my preparation for the 2022 championship.

Just to remind you, it's 2021.

Олег avtomat #:

Apparently, your eyesight is bad, too.

It's written in black and white: Preparing for the championships

That's my preparation for the 2022 championship.

Just to remind you, it's 2021.

So you're making money from advertising?

First you were advertising for the broker, who you used to drain all your contest accounts from, and now this contest?

There's no point in seriously discussing your participation there - you can't even last a month on the demo....

My wife will be participating in the competition.

;))))
Reason: