Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 43

Andrey Dik:

The first is wrong (absurd).

So, a question for the community.

I have deposited 10000. I have a current equity of 3000. How much will the broker let me withdraw?

Ah. I will add, just in case. My balance is 15000.

"1. So the withdrawal will give you exactly how much current equity you have."

So it's not wrong or absurd after all?

When I close the position, my balance will be equal to equity. In other words, I get to withdraw exactly as much equity as I have in any case. So everything is correct. Let's put on the caviar.

Igor Volodin:

So, a question for the community.

I have deposited 10,000. My current equity is 3000. How much will the broker let me withdraw?

Ah. I'll add, just in case. My balance is 15000.

They will give me 3000 to withdraw and the current positions will be closed automatically.

Alexandr Saprykin:

They will let you withdraw 3,000, and the current positions will close automatically.

Only vice versa: current positions will be closed and then they will let you withdraw them. That's what I'm talking about, they will let you withdraw from the balance after the positions are closed.

And it is not certain that at the moment when broker will close positions balance will be equal to 3000. Then the withdrawal operation will be cancelled (this can continue indefinitely, until the deposit has no money left at all).

After you close the position (deposited it in the cache) and do what you want with the money, until then anything may happen with the equity (up to losing money and subsequent legal action and zeroing of the deposit).

Server Muradasilov:

Dear organizer, if we introduce the rule that all positions must be closed before the end of the championship, then I think it is important to add "that participants who have not closed positions are considered disqualified", so that there is no unnecessary disputes.

Or do we make a screenshot of the widgets at 23-59 and see how much equity was as of that moment? It's easier with April's championship, we can also decide the winner on Saturday.

Igor Volodin:

Dear organizer, if we introduce the rule that all positions must be closed before the end of the championship, then I think it is important to add "that participants who have not closed positions are considered disqualified", so that there is no unnecessary disputes.

Or do we make a screenshot of the widgets at 23-59 and see how much equity was as of that moment? It's easier with April's championship, we can also decide the winner on Saturday.

Green is preferable (a couple of days' notice to competitors of the impending end of the event). It is the competitors' concern to keep track of their money in the depot, not the competition organisers.

At the MQ Championship, all positions were forced to be closed, as I recall, but since the organisers of the current competition cannot do that, it is up to the competitors to stop the trading.

Andrey Dik:

Green is preferable (give a couple of days' notice to competitors that the event is about to end). It is the competitors' concern to keep track of their money in the depot, not the competition organisers.

At the MQ Championship, all positions were forced to be closed, as I recall, but since the organisers of the current competition cannot do that, it is up to the competitors to stop the trading.

It would be more accurate to close all positions and calculate equity, but we cannot close them compulsorily, we can calculate equity as well, it is equivalent to compulsory closing when equity meets balance. Just the same equity can be spread on bread, but not the balance, especially when the balance is 20,000 and equity is 150)

Andrey Dik:
No, the formula has to have a balance, because all positions have to be closed at the end of the contest.

Well this is another trick, WHY? 40 people and if there are 700 - like in the championships?

Do they have to close their positions a minute or an hour before the end of trading on Friday? When the whole planet is celebrating the weekend and someone is celebrating the evening in company, do they have to run to the terminal?And if someone is on Friday, well, if not - will not close positions for any reason, will be stuck in the underground - deflates the wheel on the road - the beloved woman will not let home, the wife may meet on Friday, hands to the side and a rolling pin in his hand - the participant will go to the hospital after a blow to the head - and he will be the first to place ...

NO ONE AND NOTHING PREVENTS ME FROM USING THE EQUITY COLUMN IN THE CALCULATION.

I'm AGAINST it, accounting for a winner by balance... In one of the nominations or two

1) EQUITY

2) FORMULA ( where the formula is fed with equity)

Vitaly Muzichenko:
It would be more appropriate to close all the positions and consider the balance, but as we cannot close them forcibly, we can consider equity which is equivalent to compulsory closing when equity meets the balance. Actually, equity can be spread on bread, but not the balance, especially when the balance is 20,000 and equity is 150)

You don't even have to, you just have to EQUITY.

Maybe we should do the closing on Saturday - it would be easier to count who closed on Friday who didn't make it ...

Server Muradasilov:
Maybe we should do the closing of the contests on Saturday - it would be easier to count who closed on Friday, who didn't have time ...

Of course on Saturday! No ticks, nothing to prevent - all clearly collected and counted - and immediately FORMED - with appropriate honours - to pay out the prize.

Reason: