Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 49

Yura, check the calculation with your formulas, is it correct?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well the second nomination and the first takes exactly 1400010$ !

There is another question - How many neurons in your head do you have to kill with booze - to not understand this ?

Are you an idiot? Tell me honestly. If the answer is yes, then I won't respond to your posts anymore.

Once again, especially for you.

The second nomination should involve balance, not equity in the formula. Vitaliy raised the issue of replacing the balance in the formula with equity. I justified why this should not be done.

And at the end of the competition, so should the balance in the second nomination. Balance, not equity, should be in the formula for the second nomination, as the second nomination is a qualitative indicator, not a quantitative one like the first nomination.

Andrey Dik:

Are you an idiot? Tell me honestly. If the answer is yes, I won't respond to your posts anymore.

Once again, specifically for you.

The second nomination should involve balance, not equity, in the formula. Vitaly raised the issue of replacing the balance in the formula with equity. I justified why it should not be done.

And at the end of the competition, the balance in the second category should also take part. Balance and not equity should be in the formula in the second nomination, the second nomination is a qualitative indicator, not quantitative as the first nomination.

Also, only the balance.

Here are the formulas, please double-check if I did not cheat in the calculations.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Also, just on the balance sheet

Can we sort by score?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Also, just on the balance sheet.

Here are the formulas, please double-check I didn't mess up the calculations.

I'll check it now.

How can I check if there are no formulas in the loaded table?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yura, check the calculation with your formulas, is it correct?

Vitaly, if both nominations take a fixed equity, that is correct.

An example with balance of $10 and equity of 1400000$ is not realistic but it is possible, as well as the balance of 1400000$ and equity = 10$ may also take place, because after sunset on the west coast of the USA or at sunrise over Japan on Saturday, it would be correct to take equity.

Friday's stoppage of quotations in fact fixes the equity virtually "turning" it into a balance. One should perceive it as a forced closing of positions.

Andrey Dik:

I have long reacted to your posts accordingly, even with some sympathy.

By the way, on Friday, your balance can reach $140,000 while equity = $10, .... would be correct to consider the balance as a winner in such a case?

When you have Friday night equitibles = $ 10, Saturday morning you will be told: SERR, you are PRACTICAL BANKROTHER. Not even enough to buy more or less decent bouquet of flowers in the morning.

Andrey Dik:

Let me check.

How do I check if there are no formulas in the loaded table.

Formulas here

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championship in May

Yuriy Zaytsev, 2017.04.09 12:32

Vitaly now I will try to deploy on the level of the statement!

Using real data example, calculation only for the first line.

1) Take BALANCES of ALL participants find the maximum balance from the list of participants 16030,28 and the minimum balance from the list of participants 6779,17 ,

2) Calculate the point for each participant according to the scheme BALANCE = (BALANCE - MIN) / (max. balance - min. balance),

BALANCE score = ( 16030.28 - 6779.17 ) / ( 18585.84 - 6779.17) = 0.783549468

3) Score * Coefficient , TOTAL BAL1

0,783549468 * 1.5 = 1 ,175324202

---

for the rest is similar

4) we take the LOSS of participants and find the max. one from the list of participants 0,7651 and the min. one 0,029,

5) we calculate a LOSS score for each participant according to the scheme LOSS score : 1 - ( LOSS OF PARTICIPANT - MIN ) / ( max balance - min balance ),

LOSSING score = 1 - ( 0.034 - 0.029 ) / (0.7651 -0.029 ) = 0.99266404

6) Score * Coefficient , TOTAL BAL1

0,99266404 * 1.0 = 0,99266404

---

7) Take CHARPA's COEF of participants and find the lowest one from the list of participants 2.43 and the lowest-0.44,

8) Calculate CHARPA score for each participant under the scheme CHARPA score : ( CASE SHARPA COEF - MIN ) / ( minimum - maximum CHARPA ) ,

CHARP Score = ( 0.084 -( - 0 .44 ) ) / ( 2.43 -( -0.44 ) ) = 0.445993031

9) Score * Coefficient , TOTAL HARP

0,445993031 * 0.50 =0,222996516

---

10) Calculate Total = Total.score1 + Total.score2 + Total.score3

Vitaly , you have all the data in the table!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The formulas are here

Yuri has an error in his Sharpe calculation.

It has to be:

(0,084 - ( - 0.44) ) / ( 2,43 - ( -0.44)) =0,182578

Otherwise it is correct.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Vitaly, if both nominations take a fixed equity, that is correct.

The example of $10 balance and 1400000$ equity is not very realistic but it is possible, as well as the 1400000$ balance and equity = 10$ may also take place, so after sunset on the west coast of the USA or at sunrise over Japan on Saturday, it would be correct to take the equity.

Friday's quote stops are essentially fixing the equity virtually "turning" it into a balance. We should take this as a forced closing of positions.

I have long reacted to your posts accordingly, even with some sympathy.

By the way, on Friday the balance can be $140,000 while equity = $10, .... would be correct to consider the balance as a winner in such a case?

When you have Friday night equitibles = $ 10, you Saturday morning say: SERR, you are practically bankrupt. Not even enough to buy more or less decent bouquet of flowers in the morning.

I've already chewed it all up and put it in my mouth.

Look at my example with the pipe where the liquid flows. I think you, if you want to, will be able to understand what I have said.

A QUESTION TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!

How will you react if the winner of the second nomination will have equity = 10$ on Saturday morning and even if he has the largest balance, let us say = 140,000$

Reason: