Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 5

Igor Volodin:

What if the stop is short and the maximum lot? The MM is normal. And the deposit load is not an indicator.
maybe yes... why not...

Who will keep track of the number of lots open at the same time? I don't think it needs to be complicated.

Igor Volodin:
Who will keep track of the number of lots open at one time? I don't think it needs to be complicated.

over volume

-- well, it's not going to be very exciting.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

for the volume.

-- well, it's not going to be very exciting.

Yeah, especially if the volume is in the amount

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I am also more in favour of the real account, the conditions are the same: 10 000 cents dollars, subscription to the signal 1000, obviously no one will sign up, advertising not the signal, but advertising the contest itself.

DC - at the discretion of the participant.

When trading on their own, profits and leaders in the table will change dramatically, and it will be more interesting than on the demo. And of course, we need to consider what awaits a participant at the finish)

No advertising. Why is everything immediately perceived as advertising?

And there will be one and a half participants in the contest. There's enough of them to go around.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Deposit: 10000$ Leverage: 100

I would add no more than 5 lots per pair (in total). With the number of orders- I would not limit it, but - no more than 5 lots in total for a pair. For risks and drawdowns I don't know, at first it is not very convenient to monitor in real time, but it can be seen on the monitoring chart. Maybe it makes sense to introduce percentage for risks and drawdowns, then the competition will become a good incentive to really good trades - the one that will give pleasure to potential investors. And then we will not see entrances at 5-9 lots in the style of "what if I am lucky to catch a trend".

There should not be any restrictions. I personally would not hesitate to submit my trading robot to some organizers` whims, I will just leave it. There are plenty of contests on the internet.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
You don't need any restrictions. Personally, I'm not trying to add a robot to any of the organizers' whims, I'll just leave. There are tons of contests on the Internet.

:-) that's it - we're losing active participants at once

with all sorts of rules.

That's why it's better to keep the rules minimal!

perhaps simple rules are enough: Don't shoot the horses at the start, don't put poison in the opponent's glass of water, don't sprinkle it on weekends at rest.

Seriously. I'm all for a cent account. I need a fix spread, so I'm not trading in the current contest yet. I don't pay for demo account at all.

At least a 1 000 cents account with 1:500 leverage is a real one.

If i had 10 000 in real account i would trade with 1 000 it would be more or less adequate. But not everyone has even 100 dollars. The more realistic way to trade is 1 000.

Vyacheslav Kornev:

Seriously. I'm all for a cent account. I need a fix spread, so I'm not trading in the current contest yet. I don't pay for demo account at all.

At least a 1 000 cents account with 1:500 leverage is a real one.

If i had 10 000 in real account i would trade with 1 000 it would be more or less adequate. But not everyone has even 100 dollars. More realistic for trading this is 1 000.

They will not allow it, even if you set the price for the signal to the maximum so that not to buy. Because if you win, you can drop the price in 5 minutes ))

Although, it is possible to transfer the signal from demo to real, isn't it?

It's all bullshit anyway. What's stopping you from arranging with a moderator to have your signal forcibly moved to the archive at the end of the contest without the possibility of restoration?

Well, by the way, yes, is that possible? Question for the administrators. The contest invoices with a special marking, so that after summing up they are sent to the archive?

Reason: