[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 373

Where can real volumes even come from? I can see them in the stock market terminal, but the broker does not show me everything. There is a special person who monitors stocks and decides how to conduct transactions correctly. And you can't obtain this information from the terminals. So theoretically all the information is nonsense. But the more people trade on bogus information, the closer it is to reality. Philosophy.

trump:
I wonder about realtime.

first think about what you are going to do with it )))) ... you can start drinking and trading, the day after tomorrow the market may recover for a day, another day, and then screw it .... It's a thin market... I'm already with cognac...

As long as the weekend is over, something can be done and prepared for the new phase.

trump:
Where can real volumes even come from? I can see them in the stock market terminal, but the broker does not show me everything. There is a special man who monitors the accumulations and decides how to conduct transactions correctly. And you can't obtain this information from the terminals. So theoretically all the information is nonsense. But the more people trade on bogus information, the closer it is to reality. Philosophy.

Have you thought about paid datafeeds, I can explain where the information comes from as well.

strangerr:

I have not thought about paid datafeeds, I can explain where the information comes from.

This is levell2, it's not even here... I don't think Real Time is the answer either. You'd better tell him )))) or he'll think God knows what.

solar:

this is lev2, it's not the way to go... I don't think Real Time will help either. You'd better tell the man that it's the volume on fuchas )))) or he'll think God forbid.

Look at the price.

strangerr:

Pay attention to the price.

I don't know... the objective volumes are on the futsal... and the rest is analogous to a glass... or a DT... and that will be like an advertisement ))))), pour it out and drink it, you'd better... you've had enough of this market, you're pouring with it.

Whoa!

That was a huge jump! A whole 15 points!

:))))))))

solar:

I don't know... objective volumes on futsal... and the rest is analogous to a glass... of some DTs... and then it's like an advertisement )))))... pour it on, drink it, you're better off... you can't afford this market, you're just pouring with it.

That's right.

who noticed the movement on the pound, the spread is under 70 pips, and there is a comparable story on the canadian. Who is that after Christmas who is messing around like that?
Reason: