Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 117

Igor Volodin:

OK, but what do you say if risk control is better for the winner of the first category? Give him a second prize?
It's been agreed that one prize should be given to one person. But if the winner (in two categories) cares, let him choose which category he will get the prize for.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
It's been agreed that one prize will go to one person. However, if the winner (of the two categories) is of principle, he/she should choose which category he/she wants to receive the prize for.
Then let the second nomination go to the next month.

Yes, I might get thrown something now, but I would keep one nomination and take the winners' calculations from the Alp...and Virtual Reality competition. It's all scheduled, the report is generated from the terminal. IMHO, of course.

Igor Volodin:
Then let the second nomination go to the next month.
I don't understand the gist of the suggestion.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
I didn't get the gist of the sentence.

I'll say it again. An exaggerated example. The winner of the first category with equity of 100,000k and a 1% drawdown. But the second prize cannot be placed into the same hands and the winner of the second nomination ("Safety"), with equity of 10,500 and a drawdown of 29% (no other, let us suppose). Is this normal?
In this case, when the drawdown of the leader in the 1st category is less than the drawdown of the next nominee, the prize of the second category ("safety") would be transferred to the next month.

Igor Volodin:

I'll say it again. An exaggerated example. The winner of the first category with equity of 100,000k and a 1% drawdown. But the second prize cannot be placed in the same hands and the winner of the second nomination ("Safety") with equity of 10,500 and a drawdown of 29% (let's say no others). Is this normal?
In this case, when the drawdown of the 1st nomination leader is less than the drawdown of the next nominee, the prize of the second nomination ("safety") would be transferred to the next month.
In that case, I think it would be possible to just award one prize. And the second one would not be carried over to the next month, but simply not awarded. Since the winner has beaten everyone in all categories.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
In that case, I think it would be possible to just give out one prize. The second one should not be postponed until the next month, but simply not awarded. Since the winner has beaten everyone in all categories.
Guys, we need 7 volunteers with open accounts for May, with a monitoring link. Those who will not participate, but just want to monitor the account and forget about it, please pass by.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Guys, we need 7 volunteers with open accounts for May, with a monitoring link. Those who won't participate and just want to monitor the account and forget about it, please pass by.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/293097
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Championship MetaQuotes
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Championship MetaQuotes
  • Server Muradasilov
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Championship MetaQuotes для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Guys, need 7 volunteers with open accounts for May, with monitoring link. Who will not participate and just want to monitor the account and forget about it, please pass by.

Friends, fellow hobbyists!!!

It's time to open MAYA ACCOUNTS and make them available for monitoring!

The thing is that in the last days - before 1-05-2017 it will be more difficult.

Vitaly i will open now, will you sign me up for may ?

Done!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/293100

trading on may only from 01 05 2017

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: AutomatedTradingChampionship2017MAY
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: AutomatedTradingChampionship2017MAY
  • Yuriy Zaytsev
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал AutomatedTradingChampionship2017MAY для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Friends, fellow hobbyists!!!

It's time to open MAYA ACCOUNTS and make them available for monitoring!

The thing is that in the last days - before 1-05-2017 it will be more difficult.

Vitaly i will open now, will you sign me up for may ?

Done!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/293100

trading on may is only possible from 01 05 2017

Isn't it early? If there are no trades for a long time, monitoring may be disabled.
Reason: