Bonuses and how they are awarded - page 6

I've had $38 thrown at me today (first time at all) as it said "for a rating of 1900" - that's for my 10 years on the forum. The rating this afternoon was 1905.

Now the money has been taken away and the rating shows 1790 - down 115.

(after 20 minutes).

Rating corrected...... and no money.

Sergiy Podolyak:

I've had $38 thrown at me today (first time at all) as it said "for a rating of 1900" - that's for my 10 years on the forum. The rating this afternoon was 1905.

Now the money has been taken away and the rating shows 1790 - down 115.

(in 20 minutes)

Rating corrected...... but no money.

To me today too for a rating have been charged bonuses, till afternoon were.... and now all...nema...
didn't really remember the rating...
was very surprised to see where the money had gone, thought i would ask questions...

And here's the theme...clear in general.

looks like things aren't going smoothly with the rating either....

Gennady Mazur:

I got bonuses for my rating today too, before lunch there were.... and now it's gone...no...
but i didn't remember the rating...
was very surprised where the funds had gone, thought to ask questions...

and there's a theme... it's clear.

looks like things aren't going smoothly with the rating either....
I rejoiced in vain, I rejoiced too early, at first the money was credited, and now I look, there is no money and there was not even a line. Maybe someone from the administration will explain the money going back and forth? That's how you start withdrawing mine too.

What would the administration have done if I'd brought them out yesterday? That would have been a dead end. But the line appeared, then disappeared as if it had never existed.

Vladimir Gribachev:

I guess they do, but not all of them do.

I have never been paid at all, which is a shame :(

There are some deadlines for registration at mql5.com. Yes there are pennies, you have a huge number of products and jobs, so do not get upset :)

Aleksej Shcherbak:
I rejoiced in vain, I rejoiced too early. At first the money was credited, but today I look and there was not even a line in the account. Maybe someone from the administration will explain the money going back and forth and it's serious when money appears and then disappears. That's how you start withdrawing mine too.

They just do not want to answer in all the threads.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41258/page3#comment_4024655

Bonus for ... rating points
Bonus for ... rating points
  • www.mql5.com
Форум алго-трейдеров MQL5

Alexey Viktorov:

They just don't want to answer in all the threads.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41258/page3#comment_4024655

So that's not really an answer either... What are old users!? From what date is a user considered old? When will the appearances and disappearances be corrected in case the account is still old. You can write one official and complete message, so that people wouldn't have to write a hundred different messages to the service. It would make their lives easier.

Leonid Danilov:
So that's not really an answer either... What are old users!? From what date is a user considered old? When will the appearances and disappearances be corrected in case the account is still old. You can write one official and complete message, so that people wouldn't have to write a hundred different messages to the service. They would make life easier.
Is it a complaint against me? I am not a moderator. Contact the doughboy, let him move all the questions and answers in one thread, he likes to do this, and everything will be as you like.

Alexey Viktorov:
Is that a complaint against me? I'm not a moderator. Contact the drummer and have him move all the questions and answers into one thread, he likes to do that, and it will be as you like.
No, not you, of course)

They would buy from each other, there's no money for bonuses, there's enough money on the planet for everyone)
Reason: