Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 57

Well here are the first consequences, my internet service provider has sent a text message that the internet charges are going up. By about 22%. And it's been four years since there was any change, even the fall in the ruble had no effect. But the bastard Yarovaya did.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Well here are the first consequences, my ISP texted me that my internet charges are going up. By about 22%. And for 4 years there has been no change, even the fall in the ruble has not affected. But the bastard Yarovaya did.

Well, they haven't launched their project yet

(and they can't because it's estimated there's no such storage capacity in the world right now)

so the ISP just wants to do it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Well here are the first consequences, my internet service provider has sent a text message that the internet charges are going up. By about 22%. And it's been four years since there was any change, even the fall in the ruble had no effect. But that bitch Yarovaya was able to do it.
How can it be that for 4 years there was no change? After all, the speeds are constantly increasing and the prices are going down. In 4 years the rates are at least 2 times lower.

Alexey Navoykov:
How can it be that there have been no changes for 4 years? After all, speeds are constantly increasing and prices are dropping. In 4 years, tariffs drop by at least half.
For old subscribers like me, there has been no change for 4 years; for new subscribers, the prices have doubled. This is a regular home network, I paid 225 p/month for 10 MBit, it will be 270. And for new subscribers something like 480 for 40 Mbit, 650p for 80, 850 for 100. Do you have a better deal? Share for comparison plz.

Alexey Navoykov:
How can it be that for 4 years there have been no changes? After all, speeds are constantly increasing and prices are going down. In 4 years, the tariffs have fallen by at least 2 times.
As I paid 450 rubles/month 6 years ago, I am still paying the same, stability!

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It was the same for old subscribers like me for 4 years, for new subscribers the prices have doubled. This is a regular home network, I was paying 225 p/month for 10 MBit, it's going to be 270. And for new subscribers something like 480 for 40 Mbit, 650p for 80, 850 for 100. Do you have a better deal? Share for comparison plz.
War, inflation... and the tariffs are the same as 5 years ago

Evgeny Belyaev:
I've been paying 450 roubles a month for 6 years now, and I'm still paying it, stability!
So why didn't you tell me about the speed, it's important.

Vladimir Suschenko:
War, inflation... and tariffs are the same as 5 years ago
Given the exchange rate of 2.46 rub / hryvnia, these are very cheap tariffs

Hello!

I live in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. I have a "Smart 4000" tariff plan: for 1800 rub/month I have access to 4 GB of global Internet. Each subsequent gigabyte costs 400 rubles.

Finally, on the bottom of the sea, a cable was installed from the mainland to Kamchatka.

From October 01 I will pay 2000 rubles/month for "unlimited" speed up to 10 Mbit/sec. I am happy!

I hope the quality of mobile Internet will improve. Now, in order to more or less comfortably visit sites I am interested in via 3G-modem, - I have to run in the background... a site for adults,

which has very high download speeds-

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Well here are the first consequences, my internet service provider has sent a text message that the internet charges are going up. By about 22%. And it's been four years since there was any change, even the fall in the ruble had no effect. But that bitch Yarovaya was able to do it.
What do you mean, Yarovaya? Russia is a crypto-colony of the US. All legislative changes and tariff increases are puppeteered and implemented with US help. Study the colonial occupation articles of Russia's colonial constitution.
Reason: