Bonuses and how they are awarded - page 4

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
No, sales are going on.
you are also disenfranchised from selling, not going )

the whole market seems to be blocked )

and so are the signals.

ZS: and in freelance I can not put a request.

the service is paralyzed because of bonus giveaways ))))

the bonuses seem to be manually withdrawn

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

))), like, OPS, it was us by accident )))

When financial transactions are blocked, it turns out that paid signals are also blocked.

Yeah, not only were the bonuses allocated and then taken away, financial transactions blocked and in addition got this:

Carrying a group "punishment", it's funny :)

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Yes, not only were the bonuses allocated and then taken away, financial transactions blocked and in addition I got this:

Carrying a group "punishment", it's funny :)

To write to Service Desk through the ban, you need to un-login and there will be a link to tech support at the bottom.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/contact

Свяжитесь с нами
Свяжитесь с нами
  • www.mql5.com
Напишите сообщение в службу технической поддержки или администратору сайта

but they seem to be swamped with applications

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

To write to Service Desk through the ban, you need to unlogin and there will be a link to tech support at the bottom.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/contact

It's not a ban and you don't have to unlogout, they gave you a link there.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
It's not a ban and you don't have to unlogout, they gave you a link there.

I understood that you are not allowed to contact Service Desk.

I told you how to unsubscribe to Service Desk if you are not allowed to write there

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I understand you're not allowed to contact servicedesk.

So I told you how to unsubscribe to Service Desk if you're not allowed to.

It's in my profile you can't communicate with other users, but there is a link in Service Desk. Already sent it.

But this is something new and it's not clear why it's forbidden to communicate with others without a ban. Are they catching a criminal or something.

Today someone tried to break my e-mail, and I thought it was connected to something.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It's in my profile you can't communicate with other users, but there is a link in Service Desk. Already sent it.

But this is something new and it's not clear why it's forbidden to communicate with others without a ban. Are they catching a criminal or something.

Someone tried to break my e-mail today and I thought it was all connected to something.

I got sabotaged once here when it was vulnerable, probably by bruteforce... and an old bot got stolen and then they tried to sell it to me... be careful ) Tie the account to a specific IP on the lk better and passwords anywhere more complicated. I have already made a suggestion to remove EA files from the lc, but no one reacted, maybe a collective request to write to servicedesk?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I've already had an account broken here once when it was poorly protected, apparently by bruteforce... and they stole an old bot they tried to sell me... be careful) Tie the account to a specific IP on the lk better and passwords everywhere more complicated
My IP always changes automatically. WebMoney warns me about this every time.
Reason: