Bonuses and how they are awarded - page 3

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
and the financial transactions were not blocked?

blocked... :-( and such a nice new year bonus

google also paid out the youtube bonuses today, nice.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I don't care if they block it, as long as they can withdraw what they have earned.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

When financial transactions are blocked, a link should light up in your profile - it creates an automatic message to ServiceDesk about blocked financial transactions. Please click on the link in your profile and it should unblock your account normally within a day.

Vladimir Karputov:
If you have blocked a financial transaction, the link in your profile should be lit - it will create an automatic message to ServiceDesk about the blocking of financial transactions. Please click on the link in your profile - as a rule within a day it should be unblocked.

Yeah. Thank you. We all know that. I've already sent it.

Sergey Basov:

Hoping for bonuses is, in my opinion, a dubious idea. Today they are there, but tomorrow they may not be, even for older users.

The only point I see is to advertise paid products and signals using free ones. Someone may get pleasure from altruism ))

Well, who relies on them, just a trifle but nice.

the bonuses have been taken away. :-(

I got 84 American roubles and got it removed) and my account got blocked for some reason)

Vladislav Andruschenko:
the bonuses have been taken away. :-(

)))), like, OPS, it was an accident )))) they took away my $166

I was not able to get the money I needed, so I had to pay for it.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

)))), like, OPS, it's us by accident )))

When you block financial transactions it turns out that subscription to signals is also blocked.

and sales too!

And then there's this phrase:

Author not allowed to sell goods. Kinda like Author Illegal, Criminal ...aaah .... help me!

Vladislav Andruschenko:

and sales too!

And then there's this phrase:

The author is not allowed to sell merchandise. It's like Author Illegal, Criminal ...aah .... Help! Help!

no, sales are going on.

ZS: Oh, not anymore ))))

Reason: