Bonuses and how they are awarded - page 2

Vladimir Zubov:
Bonus for 50 rating points

the last bonus, apparently an individual approach

But it's true I have a sin, I got banned, maybe that's why they cancelled my bonuses

I also got banned the truth was forgiven and taken off. I have also been banned, but I have been forgiven and taken off.

Aleksej Shcherbak:

They could have announced it somewhere.
It's not the first time it's been announced on the forum

Maxim Romanov:
It's not the first time it's been announced and it's not the first topic on the forum
Where has it been announced?

Vladimir Tkach:
Where was the announcement made?
I don't remember, but I remember that there was a topic, the admins wrote about cutting the bonus system, I think Rinat even wrote about it there.

Vladimir Tkach:
Where was the announcement made?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Bonus for ... bonus points

Renat Fatkhullin, 2015.03.03 12:09

Unfortunately, the payment for ratings remained only for old users.

It was used as a means to stimulate community development. Now so many people are registering and there is so much activity that it no longer makes sense to continue the old practice.

Sergey Basov:

And I've made almost all the products free of charge, people are downloading me a bonus on the server. I use the server. Now what's the point of me giving away free stuff?

Aleksej Shcherbak:
And I've made almost all the products free of charge, people are downloading me a bonus on the server. I use the server. Now what's the point of me giving away free stuff?

I think relying on bonuses is a dubious idea. Today they are, and tomorrow may not be, even for older users.

The only point I see is advertising paid products and signals with the help of free ones. Someone may get pleasure from altruism ))

Bonuses weren 't just awarded to everyone.:-) not only for the posts, but also for attracting users to the site, who then bought something and the commission came out of it.

For example, I still have links to the service on my sites. After the bonuses were cancelled, I did not take them off.

The topic was not created for nothing, the bonuses came in today for as much as 450 rating points .

Aleksej Shcherbak:
The topic was not created for nothing, the bonuses came in today for as much as 450 rating points .
and the financial transactions were not blocked?
Reason: