Market closed - page 10

Alexey Viktorov:

If the timer in the processor has an error, in my opinion it can be assumed that

Except not necessarily by 16, but in one direction.

It is possible, but not to say that this is the case.

OK, it's not a matter of principle, let's call it a day. It doesn't help the case anyway.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Have you simply tried a millisecond (1) timer?

100ms, it went better. That's where I left off.

All is well, but why does the exchange does not publish the time at which it works?

It is clear that the boss is the boss, and I set the time as I want it.

But the traders, breadwinners of the exchange, should know when to wake up and start working for their boss.

I see a total disrespect for customers by MMVB, or I do not know something? Where is the exchange (not world time) broadcast?

Should I write to the regulator?

Sergey Chalyshev:

All is well, but why does the exchange does not publish the time at which it works?

It is clear that the boss is the boss, and I set the time as I want it.

But the traders, breadwinners of the exchange, should know when to wake up and start ploughing for the boss.

I see a total disrespect for their customers by mmwb, or am I missing something? Where is the stock exchange (not world time) broadcast?

Should we write to the regulator?

Sergei, you are wrong, the Exchange publishes its time, and now with microsecond accuracy,

I have written about this many times. But MQ don't want to introduce all the innovations.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/188687

ФОРТС: Обращение к разработчикам
ФОРТС: Обращение к разработчикам
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые разработчики! С введением нового релиза Spectra 5.3 (Функционирует в боевом режиме с 27 февраля 2017г...

As far as I remember in 4, you can use a function like this

IsTradeAllowed(_Symbol, TimeCurrent())

You can see if the market is closed or not and thus prevent the "Market closed" error.

What is the analogue of this function in MQL5?

prostotrader:

Sergei, you are wrong, the Exchange publishes its time, and now with microsecond accuracy,

I have written about this many times. But MQ do not want to introduce all the innovations.

Why would there be microseconds in MT5!

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

As far as I remember in 4, you can use a function like this

You can see if the market is closed or not and thus prevent the "Market closed" error.

What is the analogue of this function in MQL5?

Ticks can go, but the trade is closed, so that function did not solve the problem

Vitaly Muzichenko:
The ticks may go and the trade is closed, that's why that function did not solve the problem

Maybe it depends on the broker. I don't see this problem in my logs for a long time, even though EAs work with 3 different brokers. You may wait for the weekend and check onTimer, what the function outputs for different symbols before and after the market close. Perhaps, I should use TimeLocal() as a passing time. If I do not forget on Friday, I will test it.

prostotrader:

I have written about this many times. But MQ don't want to introduce all the innovations.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/188687

Can you show me exactly where? Maybe you can use WebRequest to retrieve this data?

Sergey Chalyshev:
Can you show more precisely in what place? Maybe you can use WebRequest to retrieve this data?

No, you can't via WebRequest.

Simply, now (for YEARS), the exchange broadcasts (FIX and Plaza II) ALL the necessary

for trader in tables. Look at the file section.

4.1 FORTS_FUTTRADE_REPL - Futures: Bids and Trades.

Files:
p2gate_ru.zip  812 kb
Reason: