SOT - page 12

stranger:

One report won't tell you anything.

http://www.cftc.gov/files/dea/history/dea_fut_xls_2015.zip

I can't read the icons. I'll figure it out.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I can't read the icons. I'll figure it out.

I'll put it in the year's table by hand and we'll talk about it)

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I'll put it in the spreadsheet for the year and we'll talk about it.)
What for? It's all in the table for this year, there are a lot of parameters to choose from. If you think something is not necessary, you can simply delete it.

stranger:
What for? Everything for this year is already in the table, and there are plenty of parameters to choose from. If you don't think you need anything, you can just delete it.
I told you when I unpacked the file, it's like gibberish and I can't make it out.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I told you when you unzip the file, it gives you gibberish and you can't make out anything.
use 7Z. Is MS Office installed?

stranger:
Use 7Z. Is MS Office installed? Not on this one

stranger:
Use 7Z. Is MS Office installed?

If you do not know what is so interesting. I see that since April, interest open falls 450k-350k. non-comers slightly increase longs 40k-70k and shorts cut 250k-160k. comers on the contrary falls 350k-240k longs, but shorts do not grow especially 100k-118k and how to deal with it. how to understand it in the context of almost 6 months it all on the euro-dollar

Nikolai Romanovskyi:

the interest from April is falling450k-350k. non-comers are slightly increasing the longs 40k-70k and shorts are decreasing 250k-160k. the shorts are not increasing 100k-118k. what should one do with it?

I also like Strange moved everything to the chart, and began to count for each week, the contracts show the pattern. I also read for one year))) to confirm my conclusions and at the same time, I practise. When you start counting and transferring to the chart you will see the peculiarities

Evgeniya Balchin:
I also, like Strange, transferred everything to a graph, and started counting for each week, you can see a pattern in the contracts. I also read for a year))) to confirm my conclusions, and at the same time, I practiced. When you start to count and transfer to the chart you will see the peculiarities.
I did it and I didn't see anything special, for instance, in March the weekly price drop by 600 points and the reports show silence for 3.03 and 10.03. Could you explain me, a dumb one, what kind of rules need to be observed to understand it all?
Reason: