Financial transactions are restricted! I don't know what to say!

People, is mql5 just messing with me? Made an account, changed the password - they blocked financial transactions. Wrote to servicedesk. 1.5 days, no answer. All right, I make a second account. I change the password to mine. I refill the account. And then the account gets blocked again! All from the same computer, same ip. What the hell is this?! On what grounds are these restrictions made without warning? Also, the emails in the Service Desk are completely unreadable.

saledenev:
Folks, is mql5 just messing with me? I made an account, changed my password and got financial transactions blocked. Wrote to servicedesk. Not response for 1.5 days. All right, I make a second account. I change the password to mine. I refill the account. And then the account gets blocked again! All from the same computer, same ip. What the hell is this?! On what grounds are these restrictions made without warning? Also, the emails in the Service Desk are totally unreadable.

You have to understand, it's the weekend,

Secondly, according to the rules you cannot have two or more accounts - this is forbidden.

Wait, you will get an answer, but not today and maybe not tomorrow morning, it is unlikely to be very fast.

and you're being blocked by automation, that's the kind of AI... ...has been implemented in services around the world...

when an old granny types in the wrong pin code three times at an ATM, her card is also blocked by an automated system

saledenev:
People, is mql5 just messing with me? Made an account, changed the password - they blocked financial transactions. Wrote to servicedesk. 1.5 days, no answer. All right, I make a second account. I change the password to mine. I refill the account. And then the account gets blocked again! All from the same computer, same ip. What the hell is this?! On what grounds are these restrictions made without warning? Also, you can't read the emails in the servicedesk.
+ Your account has not been verified, you have to send documents to prove your data in order to have full freedom of financial transactions.

Vladimir Zubov:
+ you don't have a verified account, you have to send documents to prove your data in order to have full freedom of financial transactions.

+ and this and this is where the verification is done through the eyes

saledenev:
People, is mql5 just messing with me? Made an account, changed the password - they blocked financial transactions. Wrote to servicedesk. 1.5 days, no answer. All right, I make a second account. I change the password to mine. I refill the account. And then the account gets blocked again! All from the same computer, same ip. What the hell is this?! On what grounds are these restrictions made without warning? Also, the emails in the servicedesk are completely unreadable.
You have to confirm your account, it'll be easier.

saledenev:
People, is mql5 just messing with me? I made an account, changed my password - financial transactions were blocked. I wrote to Service Desk. 1.5 days, no answer. ...

Only servicedesk can help. Service Desk usually does not answer on weekends.

An unverified account is not a reason to block financial transactions. Do not listen to anyone. Wait for an answer from Service Desk.

Don't worry, I think they'll sort it out...

They will leave the account that was created first - they will also transfer money from other accounts if they have them there.

They will leave the account that was created the first time - the money will be transferred there and to other accounts if they have them.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Don't worry, I think they'll sort it out...

They will leave the account that was created first - they will also transfer money from other accounts if they have them there.

They will leave the account that was created first and the money will be transferred to it, as well as to other accounts, if they have them.

The only thing you have to do is go through verification, do not get upset and decide everything in good time without aggression. In your Market, do only users with verification buy products, and in freelance market they also order only with verification?

The reason for blocking here is something else and has nothing to do with the verification of the account.

My financial operations have been blocked since January 3 when I tried to withdraw funds, I have been a signals provider for more than 3 years, everything is verified, Service Desk is silent and unresponsive, no feedback, I also wrote to e-mail, but I cannot call Cyprus, subscribers who have expired and cannot reconnect because of that.

Dmitry Verza:
I have had financial transactions blocked since January 3 when trying to withdraw funds. I have been a signals provider for over 3 years, all I have is verified, Service Desk is silent and does not respond, no feedback, I have also written to e-mail, but I cannot call Cyprus, subscribers whose subscription has expired and I cannot reconnect because of that.
Can you give me the application number?

Alexander:
Request number please advise

there are two of them hanging unprocessed.

1. dated 3 Jan#1641148

2. dated 7 Jan#1644242

Reason: