Financial transactions are restricted! I don't know what to say! - page 8

'Financial transactions are restricted '
Open,Started: 2020.06.15 09:30,#2727177

Servicedesk is not responding. It's been over a month since withdrawal restriction and over three weeks since contacting support. Account is verified. Is this a gimmick like that? "

Thank you. Only after contacting the forum was the problem resolved.

Please help with a similar problem.

Finance: Financial transactions restricted
Open,Started: 2020.07.03 01:31,#2746281

Restriction occurred after depositing in MQL5

Service Desk is not responding.

Can't buy or install anything from purchased products...

Thank you

DearService Desk, I am very glad that you responded to my request #2746281 with a counter question, but can I still remove the restriction?

I'm a normal user, just topped up my balance from my card and the blockage occurred. I didn't do anything else, let alone any fraudulent activity...

Good afternoon.

Please clarify, what is the reason for blocking financial transactions again???

I didn't even top up my account, just clicked the rent a product button and got blocked right away.

Application#2746281....

2020.08.06 wanted to renew signal subscription, ended up with financial restrictions .

I applied#2785798

Received an answer:

Support Team   2020.08.07 14:05

Hello.

Your account is linked to other accounts that we have found to be fraudulent on the site. This is 100% proven.

Unfortunately, you cannot use our services anymore.

Sincerely, MQL5.com support service.

what do i do with this ?

I still have 15 open orders on this signal ( my order has expired on 2020.08.07)

I should prolong subscription to another signal in the near future, it currently has 25 open orders ...

Maxim Popov:

Good afternoon.

Please clarify, what is the reason for blocking financial transactions again???

I didn't even top up my account, just clicked the rent a product button and got blocked right away.

Application#2746281....

You have already been answered.

Your account is linked to other accounts that we have caught you in a fraudulent act on the site.

Unfortunately, you can no longer use our services.

how can it be related ? i registered here once 7 years ago . and never had a problem .

MetaQuotes:

You have already been told

Give me an answer

Dear servicedesk, could you please respond to my ticket #2751959, with a similar problem.

The account has been checked for over a week now, no explanation has been given.

Thank you very much in advance!

Oleksandr Bobrovnikov:

Dear servicedesk, could you please respond to my ticket #2751959, with a similar problem.

The account has been checked for over a week now, no explanation has been given.

Thank you very much in advance!

Thank you very much for the quick response!

Reason: