Calculation of the slope angle of the trend line. - page 12

Daniil Kurmyshev:

I would also like to find someone who could do one interesting test on the angle of inclination change, ............

This is where it will become clear - how to draw the circles correctly...

)

If the cotier hits the ceiling or the bottom of the terminal chart, it will turn out to be the wrong degree.

I understand when the scale is based on an original picture, but when you go the other way around and change the X:Y proportions, that's where the puzzle starts, because the original is lost as a result...

So the only true option is to believe not the eyes, but the same figure equal to the angle of inclination of the same trendline.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I understand when the scale is set to any of the original image, from the original that is, but when the reverse is true, and even without observing the proportion X:Y, here begins a puzzle ...

The true angle is the one that we see now, at the current scale, the angle that you want to see, from the so-called "original picture", I wrote this code a few messages earlier, there just calculated the scale by prices, and time, calculated %, and this percentage was correlated between X and Y, so we get a kind of true picture, But in this case degrees will not be visible, but for indicator they will be visible in 360 degree circle but according to calculated scale - this is not right approach because percentages are not real as opposed to the last indicator I sent.

Renat Akhtyamov:

This is the only way to determine the right direction to enter the market.

If you do not know what to do and you don't want to change it, it will turn out to be the wrong degree.

Daniil Kurmyshev:

The true angle is the one that we see now, at the current scale, the angle that you want to see, from the so-called "original picture", I wrote this code a few messages earlier, there just calculated the scale by prices, and time, calculated %, and this percentage was correlated between X and Y, so we get a kind of true picture, But in this case degrees will not be visible, but for indicator they will be visible in 360 degree circle but according to calculated scale - this is not right approach because percentages are not real as opposed to the last indicator I sent.

Renat Akhtyamov:

What prevents you to put a deliberately reduced scale to see as much as possible, and to build an advisor or indicators with maximum accuracy, and such problems will never arise, and the graph is moving to the right, expanding or narrowing the price range, the time is always constant (except for the transition from Fri to Fri), and these changes in this case the last method, no effect on the degree of slope indicator line, only if the REAL change in angle or anchor point in another place, all solved, the main thing correctly p

I have everything and have been using it for a long time.

You are at the stage of experimentation, that's why I say so.

Renat Akhtyamov:

This is where it all becomes clear - how to draw the circles correctly...

)

If you hit the ceiling or the bottom of the terminal chart, it will also turn out to be the wrong degree.

I understand when the scale is based on an original picture, but when you go the other way around and change the X:Y proportions, that's where the puzzle begins, because the original is lost forever...

So the only true option is to believe not the eyes, but the same figure equal to the slope angle of the same trendline.

That's rough...)) pointing at the ceiling... to the floor...

The trendline only has an angle when it's displayed on the screen.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

(What a tinny)) the ceiling... to the floor...

The trendline only has an angle when it is displayed on the screen.

No argument, you're right in that if the trendline was on the screen, when you change the scale, it will also remain on the screen)))) In doing so, the visible angle will change.

Shall we recalculate? <<<<

Dmitry, you've understood nothing of what I've written in that post. Accordingly, your comments are beside the point.

Read carefully - I told you about something else.

Otherwise, I advise you not to read my posts, because you won't understand them.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No arguments, you are right in that if the trend was on the screen, when you change the scale, it will also remain on the screen))))

I didn't argue that and you are wrong

Gentlemen, falling or rising and where is your angle, how many degrees and how do you draw the trend line?

))))))))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

Gentlemen, falling or rising and where is your angle?

))))))))))

This is exactly where your misconception comes in. The angle of the trendline in degrees depends on the scale of the chart - which is what they are trying to tell you.

You are probably talking about the relative position of the trend line. But definitely not about the angle in degrees.

Artyom Trishkin:

This is exactly where your misconception comes in. The angle of the trend line in degrees depends on the chart scale - that's what they are trying to tell you.

Most likely you are speaking about the relative position of the trend line. But definitely not about its angle in degrees.

Well, that's what I showed - an angle of zero degrees.

It's not worth trading that, is it?

Don't confuse people.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, that's what I showed - an angle of zero degrees.

It's not worth trading that, is it?

Don't mess with people's heads.

Reason: