Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 873

How do you put the bold dot? with the price and time coordinates.

and that it should be at the right point, not above it.

danminin:
How do you put the bold dot? With the price and time coordinates.

and make sure it hits the right spot, not above it.
  1. A trend line with price and time coordinates in one place and a thicker line.
  2. You may draw anything and anywhere oncanvas - only your imagination limits there. You can even draw a cartoon...

Artyom Trishkin:
  1. A trend line with price and time coordinates in one place and a thicker line.

Yes, it does, thank you.

Is there a table somewhere with OBJ_ARROW codes from 1 to 32?

It's only from 32.
https://docs.mql4.com/ru/constants/objectconstants/wingdings

And I try entering from 1 to 32 and it draws some characters.

Are these codes classified, that they are not in help? )

Good afternoon, is it possible to move the Only Long/Only Short/ Short & Long advisor sets?
Files:

Lomonosov1991:
Good afternoon. can the advisor Only Long/Only Short/ Short & Long be moved to the set?

Can't in sets, can in a template.

fxsaber:

You cannot do it in sets, but you can do it in a template.

I have an acquaintance who bought an advisor and the sets have this option.

Files:

Lomonosov1991:

An acquaintance of mine bought an advisor and it's in the sets.

This is a simple software restriction, not related to the standard settings of the EA settings window - these settings belong to the EA settings, and they are controlled in the EA.

Hello Artem.

I'm a beginner, I started studying MQL5 from your article Library of ... Part 1 dated 27.02.19

I have a problem when creating the Defines.mqh file. It does not look the same as in your article - there is no text in Russian after which the enumeration should be inserted.

I have attached a picture to this post.

Thank you very much.

Elena

LIBRARY FOR SIMPLE AND QUICK CREATION OF PROGRAMS FOR METATRADER (PART XI)

LIBRARY FOR SIMPLE AND FAST PROGRAM CREATION FOR METATRADER (PART XI)

LIBRARY FOR EASY AND QUICK TO CREATE PROGRAMS FOR METATRADER (PART XI)

Открой новые возможности в MetaTrader 5 с сообществом и сервисами MQL5
Открой новые возможности в MetaTrader 5 с сообществом и сервисами MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Задавайте вопросы по техническому анализу, обсуждайте торговые системы и улучшайте свои навыки программирования торговых стратегий на языке MQL5. Общайтесь и обменивайтесь опытом на форуме с трейдерами всего мира и помогайте ответами новичкам — наше сообщество развивается вместе с вами. Как узнать цвет пикселя с графика МТ4? Сделал с помощью...
Files:
Define.PNG  66 kb

Helen_Go:

Hello Artem.

I'm a beginner, I started studying MQL5 from your article Library of ... Part 1 dated 27.02.19

I have a problem when creating the Defines.mqh file. It does not look the same as in your article - there is no text in Russian after which the enumeration should be inserted.

I have attached a picture to this post.

Thank you very much.

Elena

LIBRARY FOR SIMPLE AND QUICK CREATION OF METATRADER PROGRAMS (PART XI)

Hello. Have you started writing the contents of the file Defines.mqh yourself ?

Then simply delete everything you don't need from the newly created file. I myself wrote everything into an empty file - I only left the header. But it is better to ask questions about articles in the discussions of the article for which you have questions - there is no place for them in this thread.

How do I get profit or loss values when TP or SL is reached in the code?

For example there is a function AccountFreeMarginCheck() which can be used to get margin. But there are no functions to determine the point value at least for the specified symbol, volume and order type

MQL4
Reason: