Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 876

Artyom Trishkin:
Both terminals are discussed here. It is stated in the title of the thread

Just because you write something on the fence doesn't mean you can get married on the fence :).

This topic is in the special section of the old terminal. Trying to work both ways only creates confusion and explodes the brains of immature users.

Vladimir Karputov:

Just because you write something on the fence doesn't mean you can get married on the fence :).

This topic is in the special section of the old terminal. Trying to work both ways only creates confusion and explodes the brains of immature users.

The topic was created originally just to show the users of F4 that switching to 5 is simple and accessible, and that there are people who can help. You seem to have started to help, but decided to remove yourself when you saw the reminder of the four. Who else is there to help people if not us?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles

Good afternoon please help me run this program, I have never worked in this field, but I need to demonstrate the work for the diploma. Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Автоматическое нахождение экстремумов на основе заданного ценового перепада
Автоматическое нахождение экстремумов на основе заданного ценового перепада
  • www.mql5.com
Многие популярные торговые стратегии базируются на использовании различных графических моделей: "голова и плечи", "двойная вершина/двойное дно" и другие. В некоторых стратегиях анализируется расхождение экстремумов на графиках.  При автоматизации таких торговых систем возникает необходимость в нахождении пиков и впадин на графиках, а потом — в...

there is no "insert picture" button.

see app.

The latest version of Google Chrome is already installed

Version 75.0.3770.80 (Official build), (64 bit)

not available in opera and mosilla either.

15.6", 1366*768

thanks

Files:
b2be9v.PNG  26 kb
xn3tt0.PNG  58 kb

superman:

there is no "insert picture" button.

see app.

The latest version of Google Chrome is already installed

Version 75.0.3770.80 (Official build), (64 bit)

not available in opera and mosilla either.

15.6", 1366*768

@Slava

"Young" fighters of the invisible currency front introduced a restriction: up to a certain rating threshold the button to insert an image is not available.

Vladimir Karputov:

The "young" fighters of the invisible currency front have been restricted: up to a certain rating threshold, the Insert Image button is not available.

and what is the value of this threshold?

p.s. you are undermining the democratic foundations of modern society. it turns out that the "old men" have more influence.

Please help me to make a function to show how much profit a pair has brought in a month. I want it to show in 1 tab on EURUSD for example. I spent the whole day, but nothing worked out((
 double GetProfitFromDateInCurrencyMNsymbol(string sy="0",int op=-1,int mn=-1)
  {
   double p=0;
   int    i, k=OrdersHistoryTotal();
   datetime dt=iTime(NULL,PERIOD_MN1,0);

if(sy=="0") sy=Symbol();
   for(i=0; i<k; i++)
     {
      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY))
        {
         if((OrderSymbol()==sy || sy=="") && (op<0 || OrderType()==op))
           {
            if(OrderType()==OP_BUY || OrderType()==OP_SELL)
              {
               if(mn<0 || OrderMagicNumber()==mn)
                 {
                  if(dt<=OrderCloseTime())
                    {
                     p+=OrderProfit()+OrderCommission()+OrderSwap();
                    }
                 }
              }
           }
        }
     }
   return(p);
  }
I use this function to calculate profits.

Hello !

Please, enlighten me as a dummie, how in MT5 I can save the results of single testing of a selected optimization line.

I understood how to save parameters before optimization, but I can't go further to write set-file (like in MT4) after single test,

to load it later into the Expert Advisor, but I can't... I found no such simplicity in the documentation, although I have searched thoroughly.

THANK YOU.

Hello. The EA works on H1. is it possible with .... for OrderClose to close positions on the M5 chart without switching it? or maybe how is it possible to put an m5 chart on OrderClose?

Lomonosov1991:
Hello. The EA works on H1. is it possible with .... for OrderClose to close positions on the M5 chart without switching it? or maybe as possible to put an m5 chart on OrderClose?

Can

Reason: