Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 701

Konstantin Nikitin:

As long as the computer does not understand your language, learn it. And communicate with him in a language he understands, or freelance. You can find a good translator there.

I've been paying commissions on freelancing for half a year now. They charge me and say: "If it's a good one, I'm screwed. "If it doesn't work, it's no problem. They'll take ten percent off the commission. "

Or do you think I'm doing nothing to get into ECUEL?

Zvezdochet:

I've been paying commissions on freelancing for half a year now. They charge me and say: "If it's a good one, I'm screwed. "If it doesn't work, it's no problem. They'll take ten percent off the commission. "

Or do you think I'm just going to go to M.C.U.

about HIS ( computer ...?) language HELP !!!! What language is it ??? Where is the tutorial? I found one, but they write to me that it is outdated . others write that EMKUEL 5 is too resource-hungry and there is even a trend to go back to number 4 .

so let's make it clear. MQL 5 does not work on a cent . MQL 4 is outdated ............ What should I learn? ????

Zvezdochet:

about HIS ( computer ...?) language DETAIL !!!! What language is it ??? Where is the tutorial ? Because I found one and they write that it is outdated . others write that EMKUEL 5 is too resource-hungry and there is even a trend to go back to #4

Just a brief clarification. MQL5 does not work on LiteForex. MQL4 is outdated ............ What should I learn from ?????

Where is this coming from?

And mql5 also steals slippers. And, yes, it puts chlorine in the laundry detergent...

Zvezdochet:

about HIS ( computer ...?) language HELP !!!! What language is it ??? Where is the tutorial ? Because I found one and they write that it is outdated . others write that EMKUEL 5 is a huge drain on resources and there is even a trend to go back to #4

Let's make it clear. MQL5 does not work on a cent account, MQL4 is outdated ............ What should I learn from ?????

MQL4/5 works fine on penny stocks. As for being outdated, MQL4 is not, it's just not out-of-date. But it works fine.

Zvezdochet:

I've been paying commissions for half a year now. They charge me and tell me: "If it works, you're screwed. If it doesn't pan out, that's not a problem either, they'll take ten percent off it. "

Or do you think I'm just doing my job at M.C.U.?

The main thing is that you don't have to worry about the quality of the game, but you may want to put your own spin on it. You can first negotiate via PM, and then place the order.

Do direct orders, to programmers whom you trust. You can first negotiate via PM and then place an order.

(No problem. But the prices are breaking down in the region of $ 200 for the work of individual. I told them: "Okay, let's you two hundred. And where a guarantee that after the payment it will work korrrectly enough long time? "Answer: "Wake up, honey. Have you lost your moustache, paws and tail - here are my guarantees").

MQL4/5 works fine on penny stocks. The MQL4 has not become obsolete, it's just that it's not mature anymore. But it works fine.

( I thought that MQL4 is for MT4 and MQL5 is for MT5 ..... )

Zvezdochet:

Do direct orders, to programmers whom you trust. You can first negotiate via PM and then place an order.

(No problem. But the prices are breaking down in the area of $ 200 for the work of individual. I said to them: "Okay, let's you two hundred. And where a guarantee that after payment it will work korrrectno long enough time? "Answer: "Wake up, honey. Have you lost your moustache, paws and tail - here are my guarantees").

MQL4/5 works fine on penny stocks. The MQL4 has not become obsolete, it's just that it's not mature anymore. But it works fine.

( I thought that MQL4 is for MT4 and MQL5 is for MT5 ..... )

I don't know what this has to do with what I said, but just in case: I was talking about Kovalev's tutorial, not about MT4. It's MQL4 that's advanced and there's a lot missing from that tutorial...

Alexey Viktorov:

I don't know what it has to do with my words, but just in case: I was talking about Kovalev's tutorial, not about MT4. It's MQL4 that's advanced and there's a lot missing in that tutorial...

Golly .... I'm a mess in the head ..... let me ask you questions because you're not joking around and you're making things very clear.

a) I have a cent account on MT4 because there is no cent account on MT5.

b) If I trade at MT4 WHICH language do I need to learn? MQL4 or MQL5?

c) Is MQL 5 suitable for cent accounts, i.e. for MT4 ?

d) is there a need for MQL 5 if the EA is simple ( bay-take-sell-take-bay-take-sell - stoploss-bay-stoploss-sell )

д ) e) Is programming a good starting point, is Kovalev's book ok or is there something better?

f ) I need advice WHAT to start with in MQL programming ( 4 or 5 .... ?) ?

g ) More than once I read that MT5 has a lot of resources . But what does MT5 have to do with platform and programming language ... so, I'm not going to ask any more questions or I'll get confused again.

Silence....understand.... how you computer people put it " Lots of water ..... "

Let's make it short. Here is the file.

1 ) What is the format ?

2 ) How do I convert it to PDF format ?

Files:

Zvezdochet:

Silence....understand.... how you computer people put it " Lots of water ..... "

Let's make it short. Here is the file.

1) What kind of format is it?

2 ) How can I convert it into PDF format ?

Your file is in chm help format. Google "chm pdf converter", but it's doubtful you'll find one, and if you do, it will work well.

1. You do not need to learn MQL to trade. You open a terminal, place an order. What is the language for? You need the language to write different tools. MQL5 for MT5, MQL4 for MT4.

2. There is help to the meta-editor for learning, lots of documentation here, kodobase and the opportunity to ask questions on the forum. You write that your EA is simple, study its structure, logic of work, try to make changes. This is how you will gradually learn. Pay attention to the examples that come with the terminal. They are in the folder Example.

3. I have never seen any textbooks published by anybody.

I think it would be better to study MQL5. MQL4 will remain and work, but it will not develop. Having studied MQL5 you will at the same time become familiar with MQL4.

Your file is in chm help format. Google "chm pdf converter", but it is doubtful that you will find one, and if you do, it will work well. ( APPLIED,,,, )

1. You do not need to learn MQL to trade. You just open a terminal and place an order. What is the language for? You need this language to write different tools. MQL5 for MT5, MQL4 for MT4. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN MQL4 FOR MT5 AND MQL4 FOR MT4 (I HAVE ALREADY MADE MYSELF CONFUSED, AND THEN I NOTICED THAT I HAVE NOT MADE ANY SENSE).

2. For study there is a help to the MetaEditor, a bunch of documentation here, codobase and the opportunity to ask questions on the forum. (I KNOW ,,,,,, BUT my eyes love reflection, NOT WHEN THEY ARE LIGHTING ,,,,, THIS IS MY PERSONAL PRIORITY _ I WANT A BOOK AND THAT'S IT !!! ) You have written yourself that your EA is simple, study its structure, the logic of operation, try to make changes. This is how you will gradually learn. Pay attention to the examples that come with the terminal. They are in the folder Example. (I SAID IT WRONG AGAIN, I DON'T HAVE AN EA, I HAVE AN ASSUMED AND, IN MY OPINION, SIMPLE ALGORITHM FOR THE EA, WHICH I WROTE AS AN EXAMPLE)

3. I have not come across any textbooks published by anybody. (ELECTRONICALLY INTO A BOOK IS NOT A PROBLEM. I have no problem with electronic books.

4. it is better to learn MQL5 straight away, I suppose. MQL4 will remain and work, but it will not evolve. If you learn MQL5 you'll get used to MQL4 at the same time. I'm FOR YOU ....... I should just write the book and read it all day long, it's better than looking at the monitor all day long. THEY TOOK A PICTURE OF ME ON MY MOBILE PHONE, I LOOK AT MY PHOTO _ MY EYES DON'T LOOK RIGHT - THEY LOOK FOGGY SOMEHOW _...LIKE THEY'RE COVERED IN FILM .... THIS IS THE PRICE OF SITTING AT A COMPUTER

THAT'S WHY I WANT TO PRINT THE BOOK _ PRICE IS NOT IMPORTANT _ EYES ARE MORE IMPORTANT

Reason: