Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 700

Alexey Viktorov:
Это невозможно. Только если воспользоваться графическим объектом OBJ_LABEL

Oh, I see, and output as text? In principle, you could try it, because you can't always see the soment because of the graphic. But it's still difficult for me :-))))))))) Thank you for your participation...

Dmitry Belov:

Thank you for your participation...

Konstantin Nikitin:

It seems you have a problem with write rights to the directory where the terminal stands. If you're running as a user with restricted rights, move the terminal to a directory where you can work with files/folders.

Artyom Trishkin:
Your full screen mode (F11).

Thank you!

I don't understand anything about the Directory, as I'm not a very computer-savvy person. If something happens to the computer, open the Internet with step-by-step instructions and solve the problem, good thing Yandex promises "Find everything!", but F11 returns everything and when you reopen it full screen mode is preserved.

Thanks again.

It says in the branch ANY questions are allowed to ask, concerning MQL

I have a question: I found Kovalev's MQL programming tutorial on the Internet.

I want to print the book, it is better than reading from a computer. Of course, one copy is expensive, but everyone has his own preferences.

I was told in the printing house that the e-book needs the PDF file format.

I have two questions.

1 . How can I choose the format of the book on the Internet (I do not know a thing about it)?

2 . How to convert the book to PDF format ( may be there is a special program ?)

Zvezdochet:

I want to print the book, it is better than reading from a computer. Of course, one copy is expensive, but everyone has his own preferences.

I have two questions.

1 . How can I choose the format of the book on the Internet (I do not know a thing about it)?

2 . How to convert the book to PDF format ( may be there is a special program ?)

This textbook is so outdated that releasing it will get you nothing but spit in your face and material losses. It was written before the dramatic replacement of the MetaEditor. Today, the names of the main functions have been changed, there are a huge number of new language features... It's hard to list them all when you use the language on a daily basis. It's like watching a child grow and develop. The parents do not notice the changes as much as outsiders who see their child a couple of times a year.

Zvezdochet:

I have two questions.

2 . How to convert it to PDF format (may be there is a special program).

For printing will not work - you have to do a layout.

Write to the author, ask him for the pdf.
Or read it on the e-ink screen)

Alexey Viktorov:

This textbook is so outdated that releasing it will get you nothing but spit in your face and material losses. It was written before the dramatic replacement of the MetaEditor. Today, the names of the main functions have been changed, there are a huge number of new language features... It's hard to list them all when you use the language on a daily basis. It's like watching a child grow and develop. The parents do not notice the changes as much as outsiders who see their child a couple of times a year.

There used to be a carriage driver . now a mare driving manager . It used to be that in the programming language AFTER THE VALUE DECLARED IN SETTINGS, OPEN THE ORDER, and now the language has grown and changed and will be : " Implement interactive thematic property as a dynamic chotic construction of interpolation of a statistical pattern . I have no doubt that in the future the need for programming will disappear because the computer will recognize human thoughts. But........... that is in the future, but what should we do now - tell me?

Zvezdochet:
Used to be a carriage driver . now a mare driving manager . It used to be that in the programming language AFTER the VALUE DECLARED IN SETTINGS, OPEN THE ORDER , and now the language has grown and changed and will be : " Implement interactive thematic property as a dynamic chotic construction of interpolation of a statistical pattern . I have no doubt that in the future the need for programming will disappear because the computer will recognize human thoughts. But........... that is in the future, but what should we do now - tell me?

Implement interactive thematic property as a dynamic chaotic interpolation of a statistical pattern is constructed.

Zvezdochet:
Used to be a cabbie . now it's a mare driving manager . There used to be a programming language, AFTER the VALUE DETECTED IN SETTINGS, OPEN THE ORDER, and now the language has grown and changed and will be : " Implement interactive thematic property as a dynamic chotic construction of interpolation of a statistical pattern . I have no doubt that in the future the need for programming will disappear because the computer will recognize human thoughts. But........... that is in the future, but what should we do now - tell me?

Well, as long as the computer doesn't understand your language, learn it. And communicate with it in a language it understands, or freelance. You can find a normal translator there.

Zvezdochet:
There used to be a coachman .

Reason: