MQL Question

To add comments, please log in or register
vahid jannati
vahid jannati  

I tired of test and back test EA , I think I have to learn mql language , what is your opinion , do you have Idea , and do you know good tutorial ?, If you have Information and that's Possible , help me please .

vahid jannati
vahid jannati  
Hello again, I need FXDD mt4 platform for 2 or 3 years ago , thank you for give me if you have it.
vahid jannati
vahid jannati  
don't worry , not important broker , only i need mt4 older version , because i'm watching tutorial and that use older version ... jimdandy 1958 . thanks
vahid jannati
vahid jannati  
Hello, I watch jimdandy 1958 tutorial and he used MetaEdior 2013 and all input and parameter are different by now version , can I find old version of meta editor , how do I work? help me please.
Files:
jimdandy.JPG 68 kb
now_version.JPG 113 kb
liu.solomon
liu.solomon  
hello, i have an old version of it. but it is in Chinese. Do you know Chinese?
vahid jannati
vahid jannati  
liu.solomon:
hello, i have an old version of it. but it is in Chinese. Do you know Chinese?
No, thanks
vahid jannati
vahid jannati  
who has meta trader 4 version 2013 , I need it , If you have help me please.
vahid jannati
vahid jannati  

Hello , why I can't run this EA in the meta trader I will very glad if you help me . If it possible !!!!!

I can run it in my  computer but i can't run on the vps . please look to Capture.JPG

I spoke with Author but he said , he has not code , and he dont understand this error.

this is old version and I test it and it's profitable EA and latest version only loss account

Files:
Pasi Hakamaki
Pasi Hakamaki  
There are lot of good articles for the beginner to start learning.
vahid jannati
vahid jannati  
Hi again, do you mql tutorial video for persian language , or how can I find it?
Icham Aidibe
Icham Aidibe  
exp-the-x-wpr-full.ex5 is a MT5 ea
To add comments, please log in or register