Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1336

Порт-моне тв:

And for MT4?

You have a guide for MT4 in your terminal!!!

MakarFX:
You have a guide for MT4 in your terminal!!!

I don't see how this iCustom can be of any use to me

Порт-моне тв:

I don't see how I can use this iCustom

No logic - ERROR!

iCustom - Returns the value of the specified custom indicator .

MakarFX:
Lack of logic - ERROR!

iCustom - Returns the value of the specified custom indicator .

I understand the principle, how do I write this? Indicator data 1 - My Owl with your iCustom - Write to TXT file.

I certainly understand that intergalactic knowledge may warm your ego on these winter pre-New Year's evenings, but after all, the forum thread is called "for newbies..." (and it's not about poison gas)

how to set the lot in my account trades010 and the signal provider has 001

Порт-моне тв:

I understand the principle, how do I write this? Indicator data 1 - My Owl with your iCustom - Writing to a TXT file.

I certainly understand that intergalactic knowledge may warm your ego on these winter pre-New Year's evenings, but after all the forum thread is called "for newbies..." (and it's not about poison gas).

1. Read the documentation.

2. Do not be rude.

Порт-моне тв:

I understand the principle, how do I write this? Indicator data 1 - My Owl with your iCustom - Writing to a TXT file.

I certainly understand that intergalactic knowledge may warm your ego on these winter pre-New Year's evenings, but after all the forum thread is called "for newbies..." (and it's not about poison gas).

I am a beginner - far from a programmer)

Port monet tv:
Roughly how to save to file I understand, but how to read data from "read the other" - I can't figure out.

Write an indicator that will read the data with iCustom

for starters

Print(iCustom(NULL,0,"путь и имя твоего индюка",....));

Good afternoon, please help with the code.

In general, we need that under the condition when wave 1 SAR crosses wave 2 SAR order is not opened. The problem is in determining exactly 2 previous values of the parabolic wave 1 and 2.

At the moment, part of the code looks like this:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

sarH=0;
   sarL=0;

i=1;
   while(i<Bars-1 && (sarH==0 || sarL==0))
     {
     double sar=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"zigzagonparabolic",Step,Maximum,ExtremumsShift,History,2,i);
     if(sarH==0 && sar>iClose(NULL,TimeFrame,i))sarH=sar;
     if(sarL==0 && sar<iClose(NULL,TimeFrame,i))sarL=sar; 
     i++;
     }

return res;
  }
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

In res further the check is like this:

if(res==3 && sarH<sarL)res=0;

Thank you in advance!

Guys, help me in my Expert Advisor, I need it to open one trade a day on an instrument. But it only opens one trade on all instruments. Here is the code

int OPEN=1;

if(OrdersTotal())

OPEN=0; //open no more than one order

if(OPEN==1)

{

int ticket1=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,1.5,limit1,10,SL1,TP1,NULL,0,0,clrRed); //open orders

}

Where did the error creep in?

sibiriyak73:

Guys, help me in my Expert Advisor, I need it to open one trade a day on an instrument. But it only opens one trade on all instruments. Here is the code

int OPEN=1;

if(OrdersTotal())

OPEN=0; //open no more than one order

if(OPEN==1)

{

int ticket1=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,1.5,limit1,10,SL1,TP1,NULL,0,0,clrRed); //open orders

}

Where did the error creep in?

everywhere

is the transaction needed at the start of the day or during the day ?
Reason: