Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 441

What kind of objects does Parabolic SAR draw? Is there any way to draw the same points using ObjectCreate?

Roman Sharanov:
What kind of objects does Parabolic SAR draw? Is there any way to draw the same points using ObjectCreate?

Arrow code 159

Roman Sharanov:
What kind of objects does Parabolic SAR draw? Is it possible to draw the same points using ObjectCreate?

You can do it with objects. The indicator draws via indicator buffers (or buffers?) There is Parabolic.mq4 and there

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW);
   SetIndexArrow(0,159);

STARIJ:

You can do it with objects. The indicator draws via indicator buffers (or buffers?) There is Parabolic.mq4 and there

The parabolic draws circles but OBJ_ARROW gives an arrow

Roman Sharanov:
The parabolic draws pure circles, while OBJ_ARROW gives an arrow.
There are not only circles, there are also squares, stars, and more (OBJ_ARROW).

Roman Sharanov:
The parabolic draws pure circles and OBJ_ARROW gives an arrow

select the required type of icon in the Wingdings font. Run the indicator and find out the symbol code

Files:
fonts.mq4  21 kb

STARIJ:

Decided to use? The ZigZag indicator values are zero everywhere. Only in the tops the zigzag value is equal to the price at the top.

You have to go through the bars in a loop. See example

Wow, it's a dense forest, (this is new to me). I will try to put the indicator in the file and then take values from the file and attach it all to the Expert Advisor, or the Expert Advisor to the file as well. F1 to help

STARIJ:

Yes, specify the correct timeframe

I specified the correct timeframe, it still makes calculations based on the current timeframe

Lately, when manually opening an order on the demo, something like [0] appears in the commentary, and when closing [0;0] [7;0] [3;1].

I have not seen this on the real account. What is it and how to use?

STARIJ:

select the required type of icon in the Wingdings font. Run the indicator and find out the symbol code

Got it, thanks