Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 442

STARIJ:

Lately, when manually opening an order on a demo, something like: [0] appears in the commentary and when closing [0;0] [7;0] [3;1]

I have not seen this on the real account. What is it and how to use it?

Slippage at opening and closing.

Alexey Viktorov: Slippage on opening and closing.

Thank you Alexey!!! Thought so too - but how do you check it? and how do you know what it is? and why are there no slippages on the real. Maybe because it's old and the demo account is new?

Good afternoon!

Does anyone have an EA that sends frequent emails?

Roni Iron:

Good day!

No need to flood the threads with spam, please. You have already asked such a question.

Good evening .Please send me the MT4 launch file for XP.All files are there but theterminal.exe launch file is deleted.Can't access the account .

Darirunu:
Hello, Can you please send me the MT4X installer for XP? All files are here,terminal.exe is deleted.

Download it for yourself from the site of the brokerage company where you opened your account.

Artyom Trishkin:

Download it for yourself from the website of the brokerage company where you have your account.

I have XP and when loading a new one it asks for a seven or higher ...The terminal works on XP I just had this file erased .

Darirunu:
I have XP and when loading a new one it asks for a seven or higher ...The terminal works on XP I just had this particular file erased .

New terminals no longer support XP

Does anyone understand zigzag? What are the backstep and deviation parameters for? How many times have I changed them, the zigzag looks the same

Reason: