Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 418

Got it, thanks.

In MT5 there are not a lot of orders - there is one aggregate position. You have bought 1 lot at 100 and bought 1 more lot at 120 - the resulting position is 2 lots at 110 - average

Buy 1 lot and sell 2 lots - the resultant position is 1 lot sell - position reversal

Buy 2 lots and sell 1 lot - resulting position Buy 1 lot - partial close

Buy 1 lot and sell 1 lot - resulting position closed --- that's cool!

Is there any way to change the colour of one bar graph bar on the condition?

Roman Sharanov: Is there any way to change the colour of one bargraph bar on the condition?

If there is a code.mq4 it is very simple. Are we talking about an indicator? You need to add another buffer, to which you have to assign a new colour. In this buffer all the time write EMPTY_VALUE. And by condition, write EMPTY_VALUE to the old buffer, and the calculated value to the new one.

STARIJ:

If there is a code.mq4 it is very simple. Are we talking about an indicator? You need to add another buffer, to which you have to assign a new colour. In this buffer all the time write EMPTY_VALUE. And by condition, write EMPTY_VALUE to the old buffer, and the calculated value to the new one.

Yes, the bar graph is from the indicator. I will try

Roman Sharanov: Yes, the bar graph is from the indicator. I'll try

Let's try it together...

ZZuretc:

I've been debugging it for a month, I can't debug it. I want to ask you for advice, from experienced experts.

But I haven't pressed F5, and now I have pressed it (it's been two days), and I can't understand what has changed, except for the "debugging" window in the meta-editor and EA is working in the same mode as before on the chart. How to use this debugging? no file, function, string, expression, value, type shows nothing but grey background. And I use prints without "F5 debugging".

I found something on YouTube.

ZZuretc:
I haven't pressed F5, but I pressed it now (it's been two days) and I can't understand what has changed, except for the "debugging" window in the meta-editor and the Expert Advisor is working in the same mode as before. How to use this debugging? no file, function, string, expression, value, type shows nothing but grey background. And I use prints without "F5 debugging".

Open the code, place the cursor at the beginning of the code, press F9. This is a breakpoint and after the code execution stops you can see the values of the variables.

Good afternoon.

Dear experts, please help me to understand. I tried to make an indicator, only it doesn't draw anything.

Here is the link: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/224805

Please help me to understand it. I am a beginner, I am confused. I don't know what it is.

Индикатор опционных уровней
Индикатор опционных уровней
  • www.mql5.com
В последнее время у меня возникла идея создания индикатора опционных уровней, основанного на системе Ильдара Нургалиева...

There is a discussion on this link
Reason: