Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 411

RomanRott:

Another tip about optimization.
My indicator has 2 two-dimensional arrays Array[10][5] and each one contains structure with 3 variables, i.e. roughly speaking 3*5*10=150 variables per array.

And because the size of the array is set dynamically in my program, maybe my memory is clogged? Do I need to free it programmatically or will it be automatic?
Just everything was fine, I was running the index at max speed several times and everything was fine, but suddenly with the same parameters it says "MT4 is not responding".

More often slows down due to recalculation of all bars on every tick

STARIJ:

More often slows down due to recalculation of all bars on each tick

I record the last tops of the zigzag, and even in the tester by the opening points it goes out.
The condition: if the zig is not equal to zero on the previous candle, then it runs through the bars and if the zig is not equal to zero on them, then the price is recorded

after new year I started metatrader 4 for the first time (build 1090) and it immediately pulled the Flash run ,

I can not understand why and why? or it's something in me?

Can you tell me how to make an EA on an indicator that doesn't use line buffers and stuff?

RomanRott:

Can you tell me how to make an EA on an indicator that doesn't use line buffers and stuff?

I think the answer lies in your question.

make an EA based on what is used.

objects? comments? alerts?

RomanRott: Can you tell me how to make an EA on an indicator that doesn't use line buffers and stuff?

Let's see

Vladislav Andruschenko:

after new year I started metatrader 4 for the first time (build 1090) and it immediately pulled the Flash start, can't understand why and why? or is it something at my place?

Probably a coincidence...

RomanRott:

I record the last tops of the zigzag, and even in the tester by opening points it goes out.
Condition: If the zig is not equal to zero on the previous candle, then I run through the bars and if the zig is not equal to zero on them, then the price is written.

Upload your program - let's have a look

Hi all, please give me a link to using and editing .mqh .dll and wrapping code #define

I am interested in what you can get out of it and when you can't do without it.

As I see many robots use these files, I am interested in practical use in solving specific problems.

I guess if you calculate something in the OnTimer function every 1-2 minutes, it will load the terminal more slowly than performing the same operations in OnTick?

Reason: