Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 415

Alexander Boltunov:

Hi all! Could you please tell me how to set the condition of price crossing a horizontal line? And how to make this function with maximum accuracy (that would react on every tick)?

Thank you in advance))

The horizontal line is on a certain price. Suppose if(Bid>=0.8765){return(0);}

Artyom Trishkin:

After OrderSend(), if the response is positive - there is a ticket, and accordingly - opening a position/setting an order, the trading environment should be re-requested instead of waiting for an unknown amount of time.

Quite right. TC and writes on the cayudom tick

Artyom Trishkin:

Magik warrants cannot be modified.

Well, he must have meant a warrant with someone else's magik...

ZZuretc:

What about a function that takes and modifies a non-magic?

But why don't other functions place multiple orders, but only SellLimit?

When the server is busy, it places market orders first of all. Orders for pending orders are piled up and then all of them are placed.

STARIJ:

Well he must have been referring to a warrant with an alien magician...

So to not modify an order with someone else's wizard, you just have to do - not modify orders with someone else's wizard ;)

Artyom Trishkin:

Magik warrants cannot be modified.

Yes, it is impossible. But why does the function take an order with a different magik than my own? The function sets a moose on an order that does not match my order, I manually remove the moose, and the function re-sets the moose on an order that does not match my order, and so on...

STARIJ:
When the server is busy, it places market orders first. Orders for pending orders are piled up - and then all are placed
It even happens this way in the tester, run it in the tester, you will see this.

Artyom Trishkin:

So not to modify an order with someone else's magician should be done simply - not to modify orders with someone else's magician ;)

Yeah, that makes sense, but what am I doing, where's my slant?

ZZuretc:

Yes, impossible. But why does the function take an order with a different magic player? The function sets a moose on an order that is not my magic marker, I manually remove the moose, and the function re-sets the moose on an order that is not my magic marker, and so on...

What moose?

Can we not use jargon? It's not like we're at school at recess discussing who's got the cooler "adics", "yo"...

ZZuretc:
Yeah, that makes sense, but what am I doing, where's my slant?

What slant? The one that "...who's going to plant it - it's a monument"?

Reason: