Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 292

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Everything was available, as far as I remember.

I did not write the disclaimer for nothing.

Alexey Viktorov:

Well, I didn't write the disclaimer for nothing.

And I didn't try very hard, I guess.
Access to the colour buffer is exactly the same as to the data buffer.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You need to get the indicator buffers in the EA, that's the biggest challenge, everything else can be written on the simplest template from kodobase if you don't have your own.

What's not working out for you?

That's the difficulty, the buffers, I can't understand where they are in this code. If you could see the programming code, do you have mail? I understand that it's not exactly "@@", that's why I'm asking. I'm sure it's the algorithm you're talking about. That's why I'm asking for your help. My mailbox isdanil77783@gmail.com

danil77783:

That's the difficulty, the buffers, I can't figure out where they are in this code. If you could look at the program code, do you have mail? I understand it's not exactly "@@" that's why I'm asking. I'm sure it's the algorithm you're talking about. That's why I'm asking for your help. My mailbox isdanil77783@gmail.com.

Send me an .ex4 file in your inbox tomorrow. And write down how many buffers you need to read, and which ones

danil77783:

Vitaly Hello. Didn't you get my message?

Please stop looking for performers on the side. For the execution of orders is a service freelance. It is here, as well as in any branches of the forum, search for a performer in bypassing the services of a resource is prohibited. Bans can banish both the one who seeks and the one who agrees. Moreover, the ban affects the rights of use of the freelance service. As the customer, and the performer.

You should have done things easier: put compiled indicator (not the source) in ex4 or ex5 format in this thread and ask how to get data from its buffers.

Artyom Trishkin:

Please stop looking for developers on the side. There is a freelance service for fulfilling your orders. Here, as in any branch of the forum, search for a performer in bypassing the services of a resource is prohibited. Bans can banish both the one who seeks and the one who agrees. Moreover, the ban with the defeat of the rights to use the freelance service. As the customer, and the performer.

You should have done things easier: put compiled indicator (not the source) in ex4 or ex5 format in this thread and ask how to get data from its buffers.

So is it legal to post the compiled indicator? Then I apologize. Didn't mean to break the rules.

danil77783:

So is it legal to post the compiled indicator? Then I apologize. I didn't mean to break the rules.

You should post the compiled indicator legally to get the answer to your question.

Now the problem is different - everyone knows that this indicator was stolen (decompilation is treated as theft).

How do you think: there is a whole resource, united a huge number of developers, and now you got a code of one of the developers, and this code was closed, but somebody hacked it and sent to the masses. How is ethics not violated?

Imagine your private photos were stolen from your phone and sent to the masses. How's that okay? And then, a man comes to your colleague and asks him to make something else on your photos (which he found on the Internet)... You will be thrilled, won't you?

danil77783:

So is it legal to post the compiled indicator? Then I apologize. Didn't mean to break the rules.

It's a loophole. First you steal the protected code, decompile it, unprotect it, compile it and ask to use this indicator to write an Expert Advisor... Everything is legal, EXACTLY.

The worst thing about such stories is that everyone hopes that if the indicator was paid for, it means it's useful... But no. The number of useful indicators is so small that it is very difficult to find them. And as a rule they are found in their own heads. Then they write them or order their performance in the freelance service. It may happen that the executor starts to try to trade using such indicator and they do not succeed, as a rule...

Artyom Trishkin:

The compiled indicator should be posted legally to get an answer to your question.

Now the problem is different - everyone knows that this indicator is stolen (and decompiling is equal to stealing).

How do you think: there is a whole resource, united a huge number of developers, and now you got a code of one of the developers, and this code was closed, but somebody hacked it and sent to the masses. How, is ethics not violated here?

Imagine having your private photos stolen from your phone and released to the masses. How's that okay? And then, a man comes to your colleague and asks him to draw on your photos (which he found on the Internet) something else... You will be thrilled, won't you?

Again, I'm sorry, I really didn't know I got hold of such a thing, but how much could it be worth? And you don't know who designed it?

Artyom Trishkin:

The compiled indicator should be posted legally to get an answer to your question.

Now the problem is different - everyone knows that this indicator is stolen (and decompiling is equal to stealing).

How do you think: there is a whole resource, united a huge number of developers, and now you got a code of one of the developers, and this code was closed, but somebody hacked it and sent to the masses. How is ethics not violated?

Imagine your private photos were stolen from your phone and sent to the masses. How's that okay? And then, a man comes to your colleague and asks him to make something else on your photos (which he found on the Internet)... You will be thrilled, won't you?

Artem, I've seen a decompiled indicator from CodeBase. How angry was the author of this indicator that his code was cracked... ...it's impossible to retell.

Reason: