Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 295

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What do you want to update from the EA?

A chart with quotes. I've noticed this trick - if you manually press "Refresh" in the terminal, the quotes for a certain period are loaded and the chart changes its appearance. Often the studs disappear or the opener/close changes. This affects the drawings created by the indicator.

Is it possible to make such a chart update from an EA?

Hello, is it possible to make a universal condition for the entire robot? I have a ready open code and want to make a change to "only trade on the rising volume of the signal candle".

Tigerfreerun:
Hello, is it possible to make a universal condition for all robot work? I have a ready open code and want to make a change to "only trade on increasing signal candle volume".

make a boolean output from your code and use it. Or what is the question?

Dmitriy Voevodkin:

This affects the drawings created by the indicator.

If the indicator changes by the refresh button, there's a bug in the indicator (most likely when initialising global/static variables).

Read more: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/65432

Кнопка "Обновить"
Кнопка "Обновить"
  • www.mql5.com
И дальше можно спокойно получить выход за пределы массива, корявые графические построения и т.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
If the indicator changes on the refresh button - the fault is in the indicator (most likely in the initialisation of global/static variables).

er ... i.e. according to you the trendline drawn by the hai should not change when the spire upwards disappears after the update? =)))

and what does mt5 have to do with it if we are discussing mql4?

Dmitriy Voevodkin:

er ... i.e. according to you the trendline drawn by the hai should not change when the steeple disappears after the update upwards? =)))

Is the spike drawn by the indicator or the chart spike? I'm talking about the case where the view of the indicator changes when the refresh button is pressed.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Is the spire drawn by the indicator or the spire of the chart? I'm talking about the case where the indicator view changes when you press refresh.

the spire of the chart.

If you press refresh, the chart pattern changes and accordingly the drawn by the indicator changes. If you do not press refresh, the price chart does not change and the pattern remains the same.

how can you update the price chart from the EA?

Dmitriy Voevodkin:

the spire of the chart.

If you press refresh, the chart pattern changes and accordingly the drawn by the indicator changes. If you don't press refresh, the price chart doesn't change and the pattern remains the same.

Hm... I haven't encountered a situation where the chart itself changes when I press refresh... somehow this is suspicious. The question here is whether the DC is changing the quotes...

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Um... I haven't come across the fact that when I press refresh the chart itself changes... somehow it's suspicious. The question here is whether the DC is changing the quotes...

Any DC changes the quotes, but the terminal only updates them forcibly. How to force it out of the EA?

Dmitriy Voevodkin:

make a boolean output from your code and use it. Or what is the question?

The question is: what exactly do you need to put in for the universal condition of the whole trade. In my case trade: opening all trades of the whole robot only if ".... "

Reason: