Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1132

ascerdfg:
Is this a progression? Not an increment?

count += 1;

Thank you! It's working!

Artyom Trishkin:

Change your avatar - it's impossible to take your questions seriously - totally fits the character. Hence the "Come on, television, educate on..." style answers.

What is count initialized with? Why do you increase count progressively?

Would you even answer that? ))))))))))))))))))))

Alexey Viktorov:

What kind of person would you even answer? ))))))))))))))))))))

We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine
♪ We all live in a yellow submarine ♪
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine

Hello. Help me solve a small problem. I have created a small indicator. It seems to be drawing what I need, but the rectangles it displays are not drawn as I would like them to be. I need it to always place its right border on the first candle before the price breaks through it. It does not do that in the current state of the code. Please consider where I missed something or even screwed up. I would be very grateful to you

Files:

Hello. The Alert function in the indicator is triggered on every tick (when conditions are met). How can I slow the alert for half a second, or rather set a delay after the alert appears in the indicator?

HeAic:
Hello. The Alert function in the indicator is triggered on every tick (when conditions are met). How can I slow the alert for half a second or, rather, set a delay after the alert appears in the indicator?

The algorithm goes something like this:

Condition fulfilled, trigger pulled... The alert is frightened and no longer interferes...

A certain time passed, the trigger was released, but the condition has not been fulfilled yet... The alert is waiting for the condition to be fulfilled.

Artyom Trishkin:
See SymbolInfoInteger() for the SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL identifier.

SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL

Minimum step back in pips from current close price for placing stop orders

in MT5 indent (SL/TP ==Stop order) ?

Pavel Kolchin:

SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL

Minimum step back in pips from current close price for placing stop orders

in MT5 indent (SL/TP ==Stop order) ?

SL is stop and TP is limit.

I need a universal example for mt 4 and mt 5 or code for sorting an array of structures.

Does anyone have an example or the code itself?

Reason: