Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1882

Vladimir Karputov #:

Please do not try to post *.ex* files.

Are archives allowed?

Not only is there nothing in the rules about this, but the form itself "suggests" doing so.

Can I link to them?

In private messages is it possible?

Maybe there is something formulated about restrictions?

Andrey Sokolov #:

Are archives allowed?

Not only is there nothing in the rules about it, but the form itself "suggests" doing so.

Can they be linked to?

In private messages is it possible?

Maybe there is something formulated about restrictions?

Any kind of executable is considered dangerous, it can harm other users. This is a standard rule not only here. Hence the strict ban in general space. Through private messages, you can do so at your own risk.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

the exeshniks

First the .ex4 post was taken down, then the zip post. There were no exe attachments, that's why I'm wondering what's going on.

Andrey Sokolov #:

The .ex4 post was taken down first, then the zip post. There were no exe attachments, that's why I'm wondering what's going on.

The human factor. you can ignore it. Archives without exe files are possible.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

human factor. you can ignore it. Archives without exechives are possible.

Exactly the human factor and you can? Here it was after the archive without the zexešnik, the message said it was an archive.

Halina Okopna-Pecuch #:

It was mentioned above that if you take a template that has these indicators from another MT4 and apply this template in the problematic MT4, then all indicators are on the chart and work correctly, although in the list of indicators even after reloading MT4 they are not visible

You just hit the ceiling on the number of indicators in one folder. Advice: remove unnecessary stuff from the folder - what you don't use and don't plan to use, and this indicator will appear in the list of indicators in the terminal. This is a known problem in the 32bit 4. It may not depend on the bit depth, but it is in MetaTrader 4.

Artyom Trishkin #:

You just hit a ceiling on the number of indicators in one folder. Tip: remove unnecessary stuff from the folder - stuff you don't use and don't plan to use, and this indicator will appear in the list of indicators in the terminal. This is a known problem in the 32bit 4. It may not depend on the bit depth, but it is in MetaTrader 4.

Artem, I'm seeing it for the first time because I've never used this kind of setting of indicators. But I've seen and looked at my terminal ... It turned out that I also have "grey" indicators, but they are freely installed and work without problems in the Navigator. Of course I didn't check all of them, only two were enough... I don't think removing the other indicators will help.

Artyom Trishkin #:

You just hit a ceiling on the number of indicators in one folder. Tip: remove unnecessary stuff from the folder - stuff you don't use and don't plan to use, and this indicator will appear in the list of indicators in the terminal. This is a known problem in the 32bit 4. It may not depend on the bit depth, but it is present in MetaTrader 4.

Thank you. I will do it when I get home. Maybe it really does. I have a lot of indicators in there and it is not a rubber folder. Thank you

Alexey Viktorov #:

Artyom, this is the first time I've seen this because I've never used this kind of indicator installation. But I saw and looked in my terminal... It turned out that I also have "grey" indicators, but they are freely installed from the navigator and work without problems. Of course I didn't check all of them, only two were enough... I don't think removing the other indicators will help.

"Grey" means they don't have a source. No more than that.

No need to argue. I know what I'm talking about.

Halina Okopna-Pecuch #:

Thank you. I'll do it when I get home. Maybe it really is. I've got a lot of indicators in there, and it's not a rubber folder. Thank you

Be sure to report back with the results.

Reason: