Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1881

Andrey Sokolov #:

Judging by the screenshot 68, you have an Expert Advisor.

You can put anything in the Expert Advisor folder and it appears in the list, but you cannot drag it to the chart, because it is not an Expert Advisor but an indicator.

Halina Okopna-Pecuch #:

You can put anything in the Expert Advisors folder and it appears in the list, but you cannot drag it onto the chart, because it is not an Expert Advisor but an indicator.

What does the tab "Expert Advisors" say when you try to include them on the chart?

Better yet, give me the files themselves and let's have a look at them.

Halina Okopna-Pecuch #:

You can put anything in the Expert Advisors folder and it appears in the list, but you cannot drag it to the chart because it is not an Expert Advisor but an indicator.

Is it a purchased indicator?

Perhaps the indicator has limitations ( works in one terminal).

Andrey Sokolov #:

give the files themselves

"EX4" Barabashkin won't allow it!

Andrey Sokolov #:

What does it say in the "experts" tab when you try to include them in the graph?

Or better yet, give me the files themselves, let's have a look.

I'm on the road at the moment. When I get home I'll upload everything here, if it can be done that way of course

Alekseu Fedotov #:

Is it a purchased indicator ?

Perhaps the indicator has limitations ( works in one terminal).

As stated above, if you take a template that has these indicators from another MT4 and apply this template in the problematic MT4, then all indicators are on the chart and work correctly, although they are not visible in the list of indicators even after MT4 reload

One more experience like that and you're banned.

Vladimir Karputov #:
One more experience like that and you're banned.

May I ask what it was? And what should be done in that case?

Andrey Sokolov #:

May I ask what it was? And what should be done in such a case?

Please do not try to post *.ex* files.

Andrey Sokolov #:

May I ask what it was? And how does one proceed in such a case?

Got caught up in the self-written rules.

Reason: