Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1927

Сергей Груздев #:

Yes they are.

most likely - ex4 were built with an old compiler. The terminal has been updated, but the EA is ancient orphan. We need to contact the author.

The second option - the signatures do not match (or have not verified for technical reasons). You just need to wait until DNS updates and the connection will be set up.

Hypothetical option - the author is permanently banned. Look at his profile

To sum it up: first you have to ask the author questions.

Still in force

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

Any questions from newbies on MQL4 and MQL5, tips and discussion on algorithms and codes

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2022.03.02 20:22

To clarify:

В настройках трал 30. Значит показать линии на уровнях, где сработают тралы, и так все 7 линий: 30-60-90-120-150-180-210, типа прогрессии.

Прошли 30 и достигли линии, трал переводит стопы на уровень цены открытия, по достижении 60, переводит стопы на +30 от цены открытия, то есть на уровень, где срабатывал первый стоп и тд.

Change code, draw lines and nothing else.

Thank you!

Please advise if anyone has encountered a situation on a real account the ticket order opened later than others, i.e. the youngest in time has the smallest ticket number. In general, what is the order of assigning tickets to orders?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Still in force.

The price line draws itself and names it where the modification takes place. The second option. He indicates the range of price changes and number of levels in points. We calculate and draw them. The third variant. We draw lines and name them and the client moves them as he/she wants and modifies the sl.
Yes, and you could draw a trend line and modify it when touched)

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
The price line draws itself and names them where the modification of the trawl takes place. Second variant. It specifies the range of price changes and number of levels in points. We calculate and draw it. The third variant. We draw lines and name them by ourselves while the client moves them and modifies the sl.
Yes, and you can draw a trend line and modify it when touched)

You need this and nothing else: just visualize the prices at which a trawl will trigger, you don't need to create or name anything - only visualization and a correct trawl triggering algorithm

В настройках трал 30. Значит показать линии на уровнях, где сработают тралы, и так все 7 линий: 30-60-90-120-150-180-210, типа прогрессии.

Прошли 30 и достигли линии цены, трал переводит стопы на уровень цены открытия, по достижении 60, переводит стопы на +30 от цены открытия, то есть на уровень, где сработал первый трал и тд.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

You need this and nothing else: just visualise the prices at which the trawl will be triggered, nothing needs to be created or named - just the visualisation and the correct trawl triggering algorithm

The touched / crossed - moved algorithm doesn't work?

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
The touched / crossed - moved algorithm doesn't work?

Difficult, I'd like to turn in something suitable already. He's fine with just visualising levels and moving stops to past levels, that's enough of that. Didn't expect such a catch. If he hadn't been gone for a long time, I would have, but not now. I don't want arbitrage, I already have it.

if step:=:const, then simply display the levels with the given step from the current stop loss. What could be simpler than that.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

if step:=:const, then simply display the levels with the given step from the current stop loss. What could be simpler than that.

Yes algorithm I understand. Open a window, write down what's going on? Slightly different conditions, to delve into and write.

P.S. In other circumstances I would not ask.

Please advise who knows, I can't open an order on the demo version writes that it is queued up with a general error! What is the problem?
Reason: