Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1433

Andrey Sokolov:

Number Counsellor

Jesus... How am I supposed to talk to you? No offense.

Now I have to ask, "and the number, what is it?" Where's the Councillor from? The marketplace? You should've said so in the first place. If it's from the marketplace, look up Golubev's tips. They are almost daily.

For example, today.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I bought a product and it got blocked.

Sergey Golubev, 2021.03.28 07:55

I've been doing this for at least 7 years and it's not public (the forum is not the only place to post bans).
Not public (it is useless to post on the forum), but common. That is, it's not some extraordinary event for which a forum post should be opened.

And there can't be any problems for the buyers.
Because if a product is removed from the Marketplace and you bought it before, it's still there in your Metatrader, ready to install.
For more details see this page https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/625/page158

Alexey Viktorov:

Now I have to ask, "and the number, what is it?" Where does the advisor come from? From the marketplace? You should have said so from the start. If it's from the marketplace, look for Golubev's tips. They are almost daily.

No, I make a robot, I need to contact the server to activate it, send the account number and get a response. Thank you for your patience.

Vladimir Pastushak:

A file like 123456789.txt is enough

Expert Advisor goes to the server if there is a file, downloads it and reads it.

If there is no file, advisor gets page 404 and does the work next...

Thank you, I will try

how do I know that "it's a Terminal run" and not a character change or recompilation?

Fast235:
how do I know that "this is a terminal start" and not a character change or recompilation?

Reasons for deinitialisation

Expert Advisor deinitialization reason codes returned by UninitializeReason(). Can have any of the following values:

Constant .

Value

Description

REASON_PROGRAM

Expert has stopped its work by calling ExpertRemove()

REASON_REMOVE

Program removed from the chart

REASON_RECOMPILE

Program recompiled

REASON_CHARTCHANGE

The chart symbol or period has been changed

REASON_CHARTCLOSE

The chart is closed

REASON_PARAMETERS

Input parameters were changed by the user

REASON_ACCOUNT

Another account was activated or reconnected to the trade server because the account settings were changed

REASON_TEMPLATE

Another chart template was applied

REASON_INITFAILED

A sign that the OnInit() handler has returned a non-zero value

REASON_CLOSE

Terminal was closed

The reason code for deinitialisation is also passed as a parameter of the predefined OnDeinit(const int reason) function.

didn't send the message or something...

strange, recompiling to OnInit gives - 0

Print(IntegerToString(UninitializeReason()));

Fast235:

didn't send the message or something...

strange, recompiling to OnInit gives - 0

It has to be done in deInit.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This must be done in DeInit

how do i know after deInit that it was a terminal start and not an overcompletion or change of schedule, period? without files and other nonsense

That was my question.

you need to determine whether or not to run the function in OnInit

in OnInit, you can get code 3 and 0 (0-start and recompile...)

0 works for me, but it will also work for compilation

Fast235:

How do I know after DeInit that it was a terminal start and not an overcompletion or change of schedule, period? without files and other crap

this was my question.

you need to determine whether or not to run the function in OnInit

in OnInit, you can get code 3 and 0 (0-start and recompile...)

0 suits me, but it will also trigger compilation

how often do consumers (traders) compile your product directly on the target system ?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

how often do consumers (traders) compile your product directly on the final system ?

that's for me,

there will be an extra lag until all the dots are set in the compilation schedule

Reason: