Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 713

Zvezdochet:
I need a fourth.

https://docs.mql4.com/ru

Справочник MQL4
Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com
MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) - встроенный язык программирования торговых стратегий, разработанный компанией MetaQuotes Software Corp. на основе своего многолетнего опыта в создании торгово-информационных платформ. Этот язык позволяет писать собственные программы-эксперты (Expert Advisors), автоматизирующие управление торговыми процессами и...

I'm looking at the tutorial examples. Exactly as they write different intuitions in the template and I write in my template. In the example tutorials there everything compiles. Mine does not compile. I check every bracket and every comma and even the width of a space. ....The bottom of the status line in aglitski is written. Translate the name "Error" to "Unexpected in the program" !!!!! And you have to wonder what the mistake is. It's not an error, it's a terror of the human brain!

Zvezdochet:

I check every bracket and every comma and even the whitespace width ....

You don't check it very well.)

the picture shows a colon instead of a semicolon, and OrddddddddersTotal instead of OrdersTotal
and in the condition an inverted comma instead of a logical sign

What picture? I didn't send anything! I just thought of it.

Zvezdochet:
What picture? I didn't send anything! I just thought of it.

on this one)

and in the last picture - have you deliberately hidden the first lines so that no one will unravel your secrets?)

Maybe the start function doesn't work anymore because of some updated build and I'm like a bodybuilder trying to decipher the mysterious signs?

Zvezdochet:
Maybe the start function does not work because of some updated build, and I'm like a bodybuilder trying to decipher the mysterious signs?

you do not have a start function)

there is STSRT

and there is no such type Int there is int

and no brackets at the end (and there should be curly brackets))

ps. all mistakes are due to inattention

Taras Slobodyanik:

you do not have a start function)

there is STSRT

and there is no such type Int there is int

and there is no bracket at the end (and there should be curly brackets))

ps. all mistakes are due to inattention

Stsrt seen , puzzled over Int or int and where are the FIGURES { brackets } in the tutorial screenshot ?

Reason: