Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 129

Sergey Gritsay:

What nonsense you are saying here instead of reading the documentation...

ERR_INDICATOR_CANNOT_LOAD

Error loading custom indicator

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/constants/errorswarnings/errorcodes
Ошибки времени выполнения - Коды ошибок и предупреждений - Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL4
Ошибки времени выполнения - Коды ошибок и предупреждений - Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com

Alexey Viktorov:
What nonsense you are saying here instead of reading the documentation...

Error loading custom indicator

what nonsense, the man writes, he needs to know if there is an indicator file in the folder with indicators and this error can occur not only if there is no indicator, but under other circumstances

Sergey Gritsay:
What nonsense, the person writes, he needs to know if there is an indicator file in the folder with indicators, and this error can be received not only if there is no indicator, but also under other circumstances
Perhaps, you can get this error under some other circumstances, but the most probable probability is the absence of the called indicator.

And the fact that it's impossible to check it using MQL, don't you remember? Sergey, this is not the first time you've been driven into such a situation by your desire to be the first to reply. Nothing personal, just the truth in my eyes.

Alexey Viktorov:
What a load of crap you're talking here, instead of reading the documentation...

Error loading the custom indicator

Thanks for the reply ! Really, that's what I needed. Made the following construction : ResetLastError();//though it is probably not necessary ? int ValInd=iCustom(Symbol(),0, "IndicatorName",1,1); int LastEr=GetLastError(); if(LastEr==4072) { Alert("Error ", LastEr); } //Everything works. Problem solved. Thank you very much everyone !!!

Hello, Dear Programmers! Please advise how to make a choice of the description of input parameters in different languages...

To make the question clearer I would like to do this:

#property copyright "Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"
#property version   "1.00"
#property strict

bool En;
extern En=true;
if(En==true)
  {
   extern double Lot=0.1//ЛОТ
  }
else
  {
   extern double Lot=0.1//LOT
  }

But this, of course, does not roll))))

Nikolay Gaylis:

Hello, Dear Programmers! Please advise how to make a choice of input parameters description in different languages...

To make the question clearer I would like to do this:

#property copyright "Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"
#property version   "1.00"
#property strict

bool En;
extern En=true;
if(En==true)
  {
   extern double Lot=0.1//ЛОТ
  }
else
  {
   extern double Lot=0.1//LOT
  }

But this, of course, does not roll))))

No way. Only one language - whatever you write after // will be.

Hi all, here is a question

I have an object drawn: every tick moves in a certain direction(the indicator on the chart from the EA), everything seems fine, but in a number of exceptions, when, for example, one order is equal to the price of the second order, and for some other unimportant reasons, it gives a series of errors that the move is impossible because the object in that place already exists.

Is it solved by entering a variable and then clearing it? for example x=objectmove()

this error is not critical, just how to clear the log using this method.

trader781:

Hi all, here is a question

I have an object drawn: every tick moves in a certain direction(the indicator on the chart from the EA), everything seems fine, but in a number of exceptions, when, for example, one order is equal to the price of the second order, and for some other unimportant reasons, it gives a series of errors that the move is impossible because the object in that place already exists.

Is it solved by outputting into a variable and then clearing it? e.g. x=objectmove()

this error is not critical, just how to clear the log using this method.

is the problem in the location of the object and not in its name?

Nikolay Gaylis:
is the problem with the location of the object and not its name?
Roughly speaking, I put a few objects in there for visualization, 4200 and 4202 are clogging the log. I mean that these errors are not critical and won't affect the results of trade operations in any way, so I suggest discussing the option of masking them. Is it worth resorting to it in such cases? And will there be any negative consequences, for example, memory overflow or terminal crash?
Now everything works with this variant but I don't know how it fits into the general picture. Is it worth leaving this approach for functions where the syntax provides value checks and the logic of the Expert Advisor does not depend on the returned value, only unnecessary log spam.

Please tell me what this warning means:

Declaration of 'm_data' hides member declaration in file 'ArrayObj.mqh' at line 16 ZigZag_rev_4.mqh 27 32

Reason: