Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1137

Igor Makanu:

Thank you

Alexey Viktorov:

Who told you that? It can't use _Symbol or _Digits specifically, but it's easy to get these values. Everything on the chart can be obtained from the service. I was not particularly interested in them, but in the light of recent changes I use the service to remove the arrows and lines of closed positions I hate. I start the terminal, run the service and delete all these marks on all charts without touching those created manually or by other programs.

I have no desire to discuss

but if you can use _Symbol or _Digits from the service, please write back with an example, we are not talking about SymbolInfoXXX()

Igor Makanu:

I don't feel like debating

but if you can use _Symbol or _Digits from the service, please write back with an example, we are not talking about SymbolInfoXXX()

So learn to formulate your text so that no one could understand you ambiguously. Here is this text

Igor Makanu:

but the service isn't bound to anything, it starts exactly with the terminal and has no chart, i.e. it can't learn anything as usual... Well _Symbol, _Digits - nothing at all that we're used to using, this data is all given by the chart

says it's impossible to know anything at all... And afterwards... of course you can get out of it.

Alexey Viktorov:

So learn to formulate your text in such a way that no one will be able to understand you ambiguously. Here's the text.

speaks precisely about the impossibility of knowing anything at all... And after that... of course you can get away with it.

the question was hanging in the thread before my post.... Have you not seen it? I wrote as clearly as possible in simple language, I would have liked to answer it, but this hooliganism with shaking regalia .... is not funny?

get out

the key phrase looked like this:

i.e. he can't find out anything as usual... well _Symbol, _Digits - nothing at all that we're used to using

NOTHING AT ALL THAT WE USED TO USE

if you want, you can take letters from my post - one by one, and make some more puzzles ))))

Igor Makanu:

the question was hanging in the thread before my post.... Have you not seen it? I wrote as plainly as possible in simple language, I would have liked to answer it, but this hooliganism with shaking regalia .... is that not funny?

get out

the key phrase looked like this:

NOTHING AT ALL THAT WE USED TO USE

if you like, you can take the letters out of my post - one at a time, and make up some more puzzles ))))

Alexey Viktorov:

So learn to formulate your text so that no one can ambiguously understand you.

I didn't answer because I don't know everything about services and haven't experimented much. Don't know, don't say anything. Knowing, objecting.

Alexey Viktorov:

I didn't answer because I don't know everything about services and haven't experimented much. Don't know, don't say anything... know, object.

I'm already kind of embarrassed even)))) I generally got it right. Thanks again everyone))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
I'm not even comfortable)))) I've got it right. Thank you all again))))

please come back.

what's so inconvenient? the situation is banal - two mature males pounding their chests trying to figure out who's boss here.... all as in the nature ))))

SZZY: they didn't give enough information about Metaquota services, I guess they forgot, they didn't give enough coverage to this type of programs, they published articles about SQLite and DirectX11 - take it or leave it )))

The graph has two objects of type OBJ_EDIT

The goal is to make the transition between these two input fields by pressing Tab.

The main problem is not reading the keyboard event, but how to make the input field active programmatically.

I understand you need to use user32.dll, but since I'm not good at it, please help.

Thank you.

Igor Makanu:

please come back.

what's so inconvenient? the situation is banal - two mature males pounding their chests trying to figure out who's boss here.... all as in the nature ))))

SZZY: they didn't give enough information about Metaquota services, I guess they forgot, they didn't give enough coverage to this type of programs, they published articles about SQLite and DirectX11 - take it or leave it )))

Peace, friendship, chewing gum... male:)))))))

Maksym Mudrakov:

The graph has two objects of type OBJ_EDIT

The goal is to make the transition between these two input fields by pressing Tab.

The main problem is not reading the keyboard event, but how to make the input field active programmatically.

I understand you need to use user32.dll, but since I'm not good at it, I'm asking for help.

Thanks.

try to make a program selection and deselect it by doing ChartRedraw() of the object OBJ_EDIT each time, the names of objects can be obtained from the SB, it must be the method Name

what if?

SZY: And Sleep() probably need for ChartRedraw() , but Sleep() is not working in indicators

Reason: