Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1026

Aleksey Mavrin:

That's quite a clear description, thank you. Didn't notice the post at first for some reason(

And then a question) - Requesting inside the tester of functions of information about the state of the account such as AccountEquity, etc. - it gives a correct picture regardless of whether some position closed or not?

just say, if the transaction is long-term and every day should be recorded equity drawdown, the tester will not cheat?

The MT4 tester has never cheated, we wrote many times, it only has a problem with balance chart visualization - in the MT4 tester it is done when an order (or a series of orders) is closed (....). when the number of market orders has changed to the lower side.... i don't even know how else to write it )))

Just write what you need, even once per tick or per bar. In the tester you can easily add them to the files and find the most loss-making order I wrote above.

Aleksey Mavrin:

at this point at some point you are accessing a negative array index. check setting and checking all boundary conditions for i, j

Thank you. I'll have a look.

I did not see a special topic on payments.

However, the palaver charged me 50 ue, but the freelance payment account gave out that it did not catch. well, it is clear that I created both requests there and there, specifying what and how it should be done.

iinidhelp (how long does it usually last? .....)

Here's a question. I have created a common MQL4 folder for several terminals using symbolic links. Question about the logs: Expert Advisors from all the terminals are written to one file. Do you have any experience of this approach - will there be conflicts or will there just be a common log?

s.w. Just wondering if anyone has checked this, how to avoid the problem is naturally clear to me :)

Aleksey Mavrin:

Here's a question. I have created a common MQL4 folder for several terminals using symbolic links. Question about the logs: Expert Advisors from all the terminals are written to one file. Do you have any experience of this approach - will there be conflicts or will there just be a common log?

s.w. Just wondering if anyone has checked it, how to avoid the problem is naturally clear to me :)

Better to make several links from MQL4 folder. I.e. leave the logs separately, and the scripts, indicators and the Expert Advisor separately as symlinks to one terminal.

Alexey Viktorov:
I would rather make several links from the MQL4 folder. I.e. leave the logs separately, and the scripts, indicators and EAs separately as symlinks to one terminal.

Thanks of course) I wrote separately for people like you.

but come on, maybe someone will answer.

Aleksey Mavrin:

Thanks of course) I wrote separately for people like you.

but come on, maybe someone will answer.

Well, yes, I didn't finish the last three words...

What are the chances of two terminals writing logs at the same time? Plus you have to take into account how long it takes to write. I don't think there should be any problems. I have 2 terminals working simultaneously with one log. I did not see any problems.

So... just wait. I've only met one symlink user on this forum. Maybe someone else is using silently or has used before. I don't know...

When I edit posts, for some reason all sorts of obscure links get inserted (which I didn't insert - just edited posts without links). Sometimes it's a pi-pal, sometimes something like that:

What is it and why is it self-inserted? Is it something wrong with my computer or is it normal?

Yevhenii Levchenko:

When I edit posts, for some reason all sorts of obscure links get inserted (which I didn't insert - I was just editing posts without links). Sometimes it's pi-pal, sometimes something like that:

What is it and why does it insert itself? Is it something wrong with my computer or is it normal?

Check IE - aren't you accessing the internet through a left-handed proxy?

Vladimir Karputov:

Check IE - are you using a proxy?

I use Firefox. Maybe it's the plugins: translator, adblocker, VPN (switched off), etc. ?

Added:

Turned off the translator - seems to have stopped inserting links...

Reason: