Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1602

законопослушный гражданин:

Is it realistic to attach this whole "thing" to an EA and run it through a strategy tester with the output of the information in a test report?

will it work?

Of course it is real, just figure out how and what it does and use it. I wrote: sort it out, modify it to your needs and use it.

there are only 10 lines in this "joke". You could probably just open up a language guide and figure out what does what

and put it in your EA, wherever you want it to go.

You need to use your head somehow, instead of writing EAs by polling on the forum

MakarFX:

Any tips on how to deal with this?

In the tester on the history a simple order opening sometimes causes an error...

ERR_INVALID_TRADE_PARAMETERS - what the hell is this, what does it mean?

means that something is on the wrong side - SL instead of TP or vice versa.
or bystop instead of bylimit.

Taras Slobodyanik:

means something on the wrong side - SL instead of TA or vice versa.
or bystop instead of bylimit.

look at the code! just

OrderSend(_Symbol,OP_SELL,0.5,Bid,0,0,0,NULL,0)

no stops or slips.

MakarFX:

look at the code! just

without stops and slips.

0.5 could be bad - lots MUST be normalized

and Bid - also have to be checked. What if it's 0 ? or EMPTY_VALUE. Or is it as old as mammoth @#

Generally, when sending a trade order, "do not trust anyone, not even yourself" - check all parameters carefully in advance.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

may not like 0.5 - lots MUST be normalised

and Bid - also to be checked. What if it's 0 ? or EMPTY_VALUE. Or is it as old as mammoth @#

Generally, when sending a trade order, "do not trust anyone, not even yourself" - check all parameters carefully in advance.

Maxim, thank you very much!!! Started the price print and EMPTY_VALUE popped up

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Of course it's real, figure out how and what it does and apply it. That's what I wrote: figure it out, adjust it to your needs and apply it.

there are only 10 lines in this "joke". You could probably just open up a language guide and figure out what does what

and put it in your EA, wherever you want it to go.

You should use your head instead of writing EAs using the forum polling method

You can probably just open the language reference book and figure out what does what............ in the first place, and I did it that way

Secondly, the manual says - Some functions in the strategy tester of the client terminal are limited in operation.

Comment(), Print() and PrintFormat()#- so I asked if it was possible in principle!
Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Тестирование торговых стратегий
Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Тестирование торговых стратегий
  • www.mql5.com
Тестирование торговых стратегий - Программы MQL5 - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Can you tell me how to work with the accounts in the app, deposit and withdraw funds?

Владислав Купчинский:
Please advise how to work with accounts in the application, deposit and withdraw funds.

You should check this with your broker, the trading organisation where you open a REAL account. Please note that,

MetaQuotes is not a broker, there are no live trading accounts

in the terminal, in the "open data directory"--- "test", there is a file - lasttest.chr

Does anyone know what is written to it as a result of the test?

on the internet the description of this file extension indicates image files 3D...

законопослушный гражданин:

in the terminal, in the "open data directory"--- "test", there is a file - lasttest.chr

Does anyone know what is written to it as a result of the test?

The description on the internet for this file extension points to 3D image files...

This is the last chart of the tester...

If you click on it, it opens

Reason: