Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1787

Альфия Абзалова #:
I'm sorry gentlemen, I don't want to interfere in such an interesting and highly intellectual conversation, but I have a very difficult problem: I keep getting a wrong username in my personal account, how can I change it without the help of my broker?
My account number or my mail? My account number or my mail?

Альфия Абзалова #:

To confirm a password change you usually use email or phone or some other method of confirmation. This is usually found in the settings, in the 'Security' section. If you have any of the above, you can restore your password. If not, there is no way around it.

Andrey Sokolov #:

Greetings. Could you please tell me how to set RSI levels for tester?

When trying to get parameters like this, when debugging with real data it seems to be ok, but when debugging with history the error 4014 (System function is not allowed to be called)

Is it during testing of the indicator? If no, why did you set the indicator parameters in the Expert Advisor?

Are the levels needed for viewing or for calculations? For the calculations, just set the value and check in the condition

if(Значение_RSI > 70)

For the look, make a template with the name of the tester or the name of the Expert Advisor, in which the indicator is properly configured. When you start the test, the indicator with the pre-set parameters will be displayed on the chart.

Alexey Viktorov #:

Is it when testing the indicator? If not, why set indicator parameters in the EA?

Are the levels needed for viewing or for calculations? For calculations, just set the value and check in the condition

For the look, make a template with the name of the tester or the name of the Expert Advisor, in which the indicator is properly configured. After the test is started the indicator with the pre-set parameters will be displayed on the chart.

An Expert Advisor that works by the indicator.

I want to set the levels used in the calculations to be displayed. But the function to hide/show the indicator in the tester is present but the indicator parameters are based on the stock ones.

In ide settings, how do I remove the bullshit insertion of a rectangle between functions?
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                                  |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Nerd Trader #:
In ide settings, how do you remove the delusional insertion of a rectangle between functions?

Don't make spaces between functions.)) Or write your own comments before the functions.

Alexey Viktorov #:

Don't make spaces between functions.)) Or write your own comments before the functions.

If there is a space, it won't see the comment anyway.

Nerd Trader #:
In ide settings, how do I remove the bullshit insertion of a rectangle between functions?

MakarFX #:

Reason: