Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1605

Hello, could you please explain

When optimising an Expert Advisor, there is an "optimisation" tab in the "EA properties" tab.

This tab contains parameters that do not change in any way before or after the optimization.

What are they for?

законопослушный гражданин optimising an Expert Advisor, there is an "optimisation" tab in the "EA properties" tab.

This tab contains parameters that do not change in any way before or after the optimization.

What do they do not change for?

You open the help and ...

Оптимизация

Эта вкладка позволяет управлять ограничениями во время оптимизации. Если в процессе отдельного прогона будет достигнуто любое из условий, 
этот прогон советника прервется. Оптимизация продолжится со следующего прогона.

Чтобы включить ограничивающее условие, необходимо выставить соответствующий флажок слева от него. 
Двойным кликом левой кнопки мыши в поле "Значение" можно изменить имеющийся параметр, после ввода нового значения нажмите клавишу "Enter".

К ограничивающим параметрам относятся:
•Минимальный баланс — минимальное значение баланса в валюте депозита;
•Максимальная прибыль — максимальная прибыль в валюте депозита;
•Минимальный уровень маржи % — минимальный уровень маржи в процентах;
•Максимальная просадка % — максимальная просадка в процентах;
•Непрерывный убыток — максимальный суммарный убыток в одной серии. Убыточной серией называются несколько следующих подряд убыточных сделок;
•Непрерывное количество убыточных сделок — максимальное количество убыточных сделок в одной серии;
•Непрерывный выигрыш — максимальная суммарная прибыль в одной серии. Прибыльной серией называются несколько следующих подряд прибыльных сделок;
•Непрерывное количество прибыльных сделок — максимальное количество прибыльных сделок в одной серии.

MakarFX #:

Open the help and ...

Thank you very much.

Hi! I have set global EA to work only on EURUSD (extern string symbol = "EURUSD"). I loading my Expert Advisor into the market. It says: " I need to add the ability to check the trading functions of the program for errors in the Strategy Tester." I have added some blocks in the code before calling OrderSend():

• check for sufficiency of funds for trade operation via AccountFreeMarginCheck();
  • check of minimum and maximum volume, as well as gradation of order volume using SymbolInfoDouble(symbol, SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN), (symbol, SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX) and SymbolInfoDouble(symbol, SYMBOL_VOLUME_STEP);
  • check the minimum distance to SL and TP via SymbolInfoInteger(symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL).
Still same error. What else should I add to the code? And why, judging by the screenshot, is the EA running on pairs other than Eurobucks?

Oleksandr Nozemtsev SYMBOL_VOLUME_STEP);
  • check the minimum distance to SL and TP via SymbolInfoInteger(symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL).
  • Still the same error. What else should I add to the code? And why, judging by the screenshot, is the EA running on pairs other than the Eurobucks?

Read the rules. The Expert Advisor should work without limitations both for instruments and for the timeframe.

How to withdraw your money from your account tell me

Хаматхан Дзейтов #:
    How to withdraw your money from your account tell me

make a report to the police

Hello all, tell me under what conditions can the entry price of a trade move up, my brokerage manager said that there was an economic report on the AUD, so it changed, I have been trading for 2 years but this is the first time, please explain to me how it is possible

Print prints 2 times, how do I get rid of it?

Manter84 Print prints 2 times, how do I get rid of it?

This way for you !

Reason: