Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1275

Good evening. I registered in MQL5, but I can't download free indicators for android client. What could be the problem?

alex_xss:

Thank you very much, I'll have a look.)

Yeah, it's a cool gimmick that I've spent almost a week on) My ass is on fire)

Well why would it be a hindrance. There's an indicator that uses triangles to draw. It all turns out beautifully, the colours have been picked up, and now you've noticed such a bug.
The indicator is not for personal use and it is nonsense to release it with this bug. I have to either change the entire drawing, which is rather complicated because I'm a beginner, or fix the bug.

Change the colour grid does not help, as you have noticed, I have come to this myself) Initially, some colour combinations seemed to help

Changing the grid colour (if it would help) is an unacceptable crutch, since the user may have an influence on it, in case they want to change the colour.
The option to block this function for the user is also not suitable, I think it's clear why)))

The task: to make a user see the grid, if it is enabled, in the same colour all the time. Taking into account bugs of MT4 with vertical grid + filled object. I don't know what else to add)

Basically the varic you wrote above is fine. I can polish it. You are a golden man!!! There are simply no words to express my gratitude. I'll give you five bucks for your help.

Just a couple of little questions:
How much lag will I get on weak PCs? I know it's an abstract question, but I would be happy to hear from you.
"It'll just eat up 8 MB of memory" - I guess you're not talking about RAM?)) If so, 8MB is nothing like
iCanvas is a must, a regular one won't do? It's just another user saying "this file here, this file there". They are so dumb, they won't know where to put it.)

Put this file in the folder Include
In the indicator or in the Expert Advisor in the beginning insert the line

#include <GridBug.mqh> 

Everything will work with maximum performance. But in RAM will eat 8 MB (in the case of 4K monitor 32MB) from each window, where there will be this feature.
And also in case someone changes grid colour or background of the window, it is necessary to insert a line in the body of OnChartEvent function:

if(id==CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE) grid_bug.ReDraw();

Files:
GridBug.mqh  3 kb

There is a situation. Netting account. One and the same robot stands on the same instrument, on different charts, but with different majics. If one of them opens and the other one fills, the magic position will be opened by the second robot? Is there any way to determine which piece is opened by the first robot and which piece is opened by the second robot?

Yevhenii Levchenko:
There is a situation. It is a netting account. One and the same robot, but with different mages, is located on one symbol on different charts. If one of them opens and the other one fills, the magik of the position will be from the second robot? Is there any way to determine which piece is opened by the first robot and which piece is opened by the second robot?

You can. You need to get the position ID history and go through the orders and/or trades. You can tell from the magik which volume was opened by which Expert Advisor.

Good afternoon...
In Tester, when using WindowScreenShot, the terminal hangs.
Can you tell me how to fix it.

void Main()

{

string st=TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(), TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS);

st=StrTran(st, ":", ".");

if(FolderForTF)

st=TimeToStr(Period())+"\\"+st;

if(FolderSymbol)

st=Symbol()+"\\"+st;

WindowScreenShot(st+".gif", size_x, size_y);

}

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

string StrTran(string str, string strfrom, string strto)

{

int n;

string outstr="", tempstr;

for(n=0; n<StringLen(str); n++)

{

tempstr=StringSubstr(str, n, StringLen(strfrom));

if(tempstr==strfrom)

{

outstr=outstr+strto;

n=n+StringLen(strfrom)-1;

}

else

outstr=outstr+StringSubstr(str, n, 1);

}

return(outstr);

}

Alexey Viktorov:

You can. You need to get the position ID history and go through the orders and/or trades. You can tell from the magik which volume was opened by which Expert Advisor.

I have a rough idea... I will try it. Thank you!

Good evening. Help me find at least one (I haven't found any on the Internet) Expert Advisor based onFibonacci extensionwith open source code please.
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
При создании графического объекта функцией ObjectCreate() необходимо указать тип создаваемого объекта, который может принимать одно из значений перечисления ENUM_OBJECT. Дальнейшие уточнения свойств созданного объекта возможно с помощью функций по работе с графическими объектами.

1690627:
Good evening. I registered in MQL5, but I can't download free indicators for android client. What could be the problem?
Have you got it figured out? I have not got it either and haven't found the answer yet.

Medved49:
Have you worked it out? I don't either and haven't found an answer yet.
Only windows computer . No android or ios.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Only windows computer . No android or ios .
I couldn't download it from my PC either. I press download, a window pops up to inform me if I have MT5 or not, I press yes, MT5 is loaded...and then what to do? Nothing is written and does not offer
Reason: