Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1282

Could you please tell me if it is possible to use "NULL" so that the order closes with any slippage?

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,NULL,clrBlue)

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Yes, again the speed is only units: pips per minute. As for weekends and holes, I've decided: what candles are on the chart is the time interval, and what is not there (days/hours), it doesn't exist. Because if we take into account weekends, and the price stands still at that time, the speed will noticeably decrease without any reason. But then again, that's to each his own:)

Initially points in the number of bars, and only then the time can be calculated. and bring to the same denominator. Weekends are omitted if you convert the number of bars to time, and counted if from date to date.

MakarFX:

Can you tell me if it is possible to use "NULL" so that the order closes with any slippage?

I don't know, you could try it in battle. Or maybe as an optionINT_MAX?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Initially points in the number of bars,

Yes, I calculate the same way:

(iBarShift(symbol,frame,start_time)-iBarShift(symbol,frame,finish_time)*PeriodSeconds(frame)

And from date to date including weekends is something else.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

You know, like you have a horrible feeling about MT4, so I try to use MT5 with a feeling of internal aversion, and everything boils up inside, it's not good for debugging.

I had it too at the beginning of the transition from 4.
Habits are always hard to break.
It will pass and you'll get some new insights and habits.

Nikolai Semko:
Habits are always hard to break.

That's right!

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I don't know, you could try it in battle. Or maybe as an optionINT_MAX?

Thanks for theINT_MAX!

How do I determine how much load an EA puts on the server?

At every tick it asks for Ask, Bid, Spread, TICKVALUE

MakarFX:

How do I determine how much load an EA puts on the server?

At every tick it asks Ask, Bid, Spread, TICKVALUE

I do not think so. All information on every tick is in the terminal. Except for requesting account history and OrderSend

Thank you

MakarFX:
Thank you

no problem:)

Reason: