Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1273

Good day!

Can you advise me, I'm using mt4, I need to draw a rectangle and fill it with maroon/orange/green

I have no problems with it)))

But, can you tell me why the bald, ahem, vetric and horizontal grid stripes are different colours?

Screenshots attached.

Very please help, the manager requires them to be the same gray colour, and does not allow you to pick up the colour of the grid, they say it's a crutch ...

Files:

alex_xss:

Good day!

Can you advise me, I am using mt4, I need to draw a rectangle and fill it with burgundy/orange/green

But, can you tell me why the bald, ahem, vetric and horizontal grid stripes are different colours?

Screenshots attached.

Very much please help, the manager requires that they were one gray colour, and does not allow you to pick up the colour of the grid, they say it's a crutch ...

Suggest to the supervisor to mix different colors, green with blue and brown with blue, and get a gray colour.

alex_xss:

Good day!

Can you advise me, I am using mt4, I need to draw a rectangle and fill it with burgundy/orange/green

Screenshots attached.

Very please help, the manager requires that they were one gray colour, and not allowed to pick up the colour of the grid, they say this is a crutch ...

If I'm not mistaken, then the OBJPROP_BACK property should work for the rectangle

if true, it will be filled with color.

if true, it will be transparent - as in your screenshot

Igor Makanu:

If I am not mistaken, the OBJPROP_BACK property should work for the rectangle

if true , it will be filled with color.

if true, then it will be transparent - as in your screenshot

Yes, and I had it in the background

And if switched on, the whole grid takes on a green/blue tint. Yeah.

But thanks, at least it will be something to say to the manager)))

Alexey Viktorov:

Suggest that the supervisor mix different colours, green with blue and brown with blue, and get a grey colour.

Honestly, I don't see what that has to do with it.)

First of all, the grid is grey.

Secondly, ok when in the foreground, but why is only the horizontal grid "grayed out" in the background?

I have a feeling the vertical and horizontal grids are on different layers, and I can't bend an object under a vertical grid even with a corresponding property. It's kind of weird((.

alex_xss:

To the fact that the colour blends when applied.

Alexey Viktorov:

To the fact that the colour blends when applied.

Well, that's obvious.

alex_xss:

First of all, the grid is grey.

Secondly, ok when in the foreground, but why is only the horizontal grid "grayed out" in the background?

I have a feeling the vertical and horizontal grids are on different layers, and I can't bend an object under a vertical grid even with a corresponding property. This is something absurd((

A grid in the terminal is not functional and seems to be some kind of historical legacy : -)

If you need it, correct it - look in CodeBase, there must be indicators that display chart lines reasonably+right as scale on a regular chart, by round levels and time. Adjust colours/styles there as needed

Alekseu Fedotov:

or

Thank you, that helped! The int was

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The grid in the terminal is not functional and seems to be a historical legacy :-)

Look in CodeBase, there should be indicators that line the chart intelligently + correctly as a scale on a regular chart, by round levels and time. Correct the colours/styles there as needed

1) Personally, I agree, and if it were up to me, I would just turn it off and prohibit it from being included in the code. But you can't)

2) Thanks, but I couldn't find any solution there (it's solved via OBJ_VLINE object everywhere, it doesn't suit me), I'm digging in my own way

Reason: