Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1020

Good afternoon!

Could you please give me a general outline of the OnMouseDown() method.

Let's say I created a CButton Button.Create(). How and where to handle OnMouseDown() now.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Because you need to feed parameters into the function and you call it empty All_clouse()

Thank you ^_^

Greetings.

Could you please tell me if it's possible to pass an array or variable name into a function, and if so, how?

For example, to make this function assign some values to the passed variable or array.

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings.

Could you please tell me if it's possible to pass an array or variable name into a function, and if so, how?

For example, to make this function assign some value to the passed variable or array.

Read

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Передача параметров
  • www.mql5.com
Существует два метода, с помощью которых машинный язык может передавать аргумент подпрограмме (функции). Первый способ – передача параметра по значению. Этот метод копирует значение аргумента в формальный параметр функции. Поэтому любые изменения этого параметра внутри функции не имеют никакого влияния на соответствующий аргумент вызова...

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings.

For example, to make this function assign some values to the passed variable or array.

1. Passing parameters by reference.

2. passing parameters by reference

• www.mql5.com
Существует два метода, с помощью которых машинный язык может передавать аргумент подпрограмме (функции). Первый способ – передача параметра по значению. Этот метод копирует значение аргумента в формальный параметр функции. Поэтому любые изменения этого параметра внутри функции не имеют никакого влияния на соответствующий аргумент вызова...

in experience, support may not answer at all. a top up your account to play at the exchange and account to pay for purchases in mclkomunity in rubles at the bank rate all by itself will be solved or what? etc. I have already bumped into the fact that the security tab is not at all on the profile tab but on the next, and the same with wrong settings of antiviruses (to block external connection attempts by default in case of any abnormalities with the certificate).

How do I create my own chat channel?

Good evening,

Somewhere I came across an article where all the code for a "test" EA was written/deciphered. I forgot to save it and I can't find it. Maybe someone knows, has seen this article?

Afternoon!
Is it possible for an EA for MT4 to work with prices with 5 decimal places? If yes, how should I do it? I am working via Forex Club.

The Digits function return "5", but the Bid price returns "1.1094" instead of "1.10943", i.e. without the 5th digit.
How can I get the full price to work with the 5th decimal place?

Also, the Point function outputs a value of 0 instead of 0.00001. Why does this happen and how can I get the correct value?
Документация по MQL5: Проверка состояния / Digits
Документация по MQL5: Проверка состояния / Digits
  • www.mql5.com
Значение переменной _Digits, в которой хранится количество десятичных знаков после запятой, определяющее точность измерения цены символа текущего графика.
Reason: