Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1496

Colleagues - advise me, I understand - see the help, but maybe someone has looked at it in this part and knows:

I understand correctly that the number of charts on the MT 4 symbols in the maximum possible number (on which the robot, indicators are cast and work) is 100?

Roman Shiredchenko:

Colleagues - advise me, I understand - see the help, but maybe someone has looked at it in this part and knows:

I correctly understand that the number of charts on MT 4 symbols in the maximum possible number (on which the robot is cast and works, indicators) is 100?

CHARTS_MAX

Maximum possible number of charts opened in the terminal at the same time

MakarFX:

CHARTS_MAX

Maximum possible number of simultaneously opened charts in the terminal

oops, got it.

Greetings all. A word of advice guys. It is impossible to recharge on this site through a bank card (bank included the service in the stop list). Through the webmani, too, as far as I understand why there is no deposit, withdrawal is. Maybe who had a similar situation? I wanted to order a robot, but I can not replenish the account.

DDM77:
Greetings all. Some advice guys. I can't deposit money to my account via bank card (bank included this service in the stop list). I do not know why there is no refund via webmasters but there is a withdrawal. Maybe who had a similar situation? I wanted to order a robot, but I can not replenish the account.

It's this way.

topic "Problem with depositing your MQL5.com account"

Taras Slobodyanik:

Didn't they teach you to think at school? Is 0.0004 greater than 0 .0035?

You're trying to teach, but you've got a long way to go. You don't know if you can learn anything... I doubt it.
You keep on arguing and spewing nonsense...

psst. so in fact you're lying again and twisting the obvious)

Pssh. no apology yet.

Well done... On the third day you realised my mistake... Here's your reward.

Alexey Viktorov:

Well done... On the third day you realised my mistake... Here's your reward.

"Well,ANDREY made a little mistakewhen he said four points, not five. But he's forgiven, and you're not... you're trying to teach, but you still have a long way to go to learn. You don't know if you will learn anything... I doubt it.

You keep arguing and spewing nonsense..."(c)

ps. so again you are a Liar, first you say one thing and then another)
ps. no apology yet.

Taras Slobodyanik:

oops. no apology yet.

Take a lollipop that looks like a *** sword and calm down.

Alexey Viktorov:

Take a lollipop that looks like a *** sword and calm down.

Have you realised your mistakes yet?

Or are we going to keep getting clever?

Good day all!
Question about for() statement in mql4. The header of this operator gradually increases or decreases the value of some variable

for(int A=14; A>=0;A--) or for(int A=0; A<14;A++) or for(int A=0; A<14;A=+2) The sizes of A variable increase , or decrease are assumed to be always the same in the given examples 1 or 2.

QUESTION: If A variable is a timeframe value (1 (minute),5,15,30,60,240,1440), it is obvious that the sizes of increasing or decreasing this variable cannot be equal. In this case, how to format the for header so that variable A starts with 1 and then is incremented at each iteration by the required number of minutes, non-uniformly.

The example with variable A is a special case. In general, how do I format a loop if the variable in the loop header needs to be changed non-uniformly at the desired intervals?
Or is there some other operator to be used for these cases? But as it seems to me other operators are very bulky in comparison with for. Please help me to solve my problem exactly with the help of for statement , and exactly with its header. Because to solve my problem inside of the body of for statement , of course, you can use if statements, but it will be very cumbersome andfor statementwill have to do 1440 iterations for the sake of filtering 7 correct values.
Thank you.

Reason: