Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 914

Is it possible to return the name of the office and account number programmatically?

Seric29:
Is it possible to return the name of the office and account number programmatically?
It is possible

Hello. Please help me understand the script, or rather its settings. I can't figure it out myself. If you don't mind, please translate the settings into plain language.

And one more request, if I may. Please make this script only place buy stop orders.

Artyom Trishkin:
You can do it at

Yes, I did. Tell me about the old question, if there is not enough data, the loading takes place one bar at a time, and does it work reliably? And is it possible to make it load the whole site, there are no such functions, you need to implement the mechanism yourself?

Seric29:

Yes, I did. Tell me about the old question, if there is not enough data, the loading takes place one bar at a time, and does it work reliably? And is it possible to make it load the whole site, there are no such functions, you need to implement the mechanism yourself?

Nobody can guarantee the time of complete loading. The only thing to do is to check for full synchronization on every tick and exit if it's not synchronized yet. Or check for the minimum possible number of available bars to work, and exit if not enough.

Artyom Trishkin:

No one can guarantee the time of complete loading. The only thing left to do is to check for complete synchronization at every tick, and exit if it's not synchronized yet. Or check for the minimum possible number of available bars to work, and exit if not enough.

It turns out to be a bit of a buttery mess. Suppose there was a gap in the chart, so why should I count them one by one and use this empty area for my trading strategy if I can load the whole area and process it at once, besides the robot can trade only on the current situation and cannot use the past one, because time cannot be turned back. It turns out to be nonsense. If the date of the bar is equal to the current situation, then everything is OK. Otherwise I wait a second until the whole chart is ready and then check again after a second.

If they do not have a complete loading of information, there will be no trade either.

The system of counting bars as time series (from right to left) also amazes me. The last current bar is 0 and the first is the last one in the beginning of the chart. Who taught them to do that? It turns out that the 0th bar becomes the 1st, then the 2nd and then the 3rd, and changes its location, and they either have to reinvent their scheme to turn these dynamic calculations into static, or rewrite thousands of array values each time, hence the robot performance on ticks decreases at times.

And how do you check if the bars are fully synchronised is possible?

Seric29:
And how do you check for full bar synchronisation is it possible?

which platform? MT4 / MT5 ?

what type of program indicator or expert ?

what is the task? - the terminal itself does everything, the main problem is the first launch of the MQL program on the chart that has just been opened, and this chart has not opened for hours or even days, in 99% of cases everything works out of the box by standard means, the main problem is getting the data on a different symbol - there you need to check...... You can already write an EA or indicator on the current symbol and the current timeframe - show me your example, if not, then there is no point in discussing paging from another symbol

Igor Makanu:

which platform? MT4 / MT5 ?

what type of program indicator or expert ?

what is the task? - the terminal itself does everything, the main problem is the first launch of the MQL program on a chart that has just been opened, and this chart has not opened for hours or even days, in 99% of cases everything works out of the box by standard means, the main problem is getting the data on another symbol - there you need to check...... Can you already write an EA or indicator for the current symbol and the current timeframe - show me your example, if not, then there is no point in discussing paging from another symbol

I'm not talking about feeding data to the current symbol from other symbols and their binding although I have such an indicator, that hasn't been written for me, but it has bugs and incompleteness. I am interested in the work of the EA with the most solid sections because I can take a section of 30 bars and do the work in one time, or I can take a section of 25 bars and 5 missed and initiate an additional 20% of checks for the remaining 5 missed bars that could be avoided if I had a solid section, of course, it is not critical, but the fewer checks the faster the program works.

Reason: