Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 916

Who knows how to create for while loops etc. I would like to create a loop using my technology, what can I learn?

Hello.

How do I connect the indicator to the EA as a resource?

How do I download a new version of the software to test it?

Oleg Kolesov:

Hello.

How do I connect the indicator to the EA as a resource?

How do I download a new version of the software to test it?

You won't believe it, but the help (Documentation menu at the top of the page) has it all. And even with examples.
Look for the subheading "Working with custom indicators connected as resources" on the page

Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Ресурсы
Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Ресурсы
  • www.mql5.com
В данном примере показано как проигрывать звуки из файлов Ok.wav и timeoit.wav, входящих в стандартную поставку терминала. Эти файлы находятся в папке означает папку, из которой запущен клиентский терминал MetaTrader 5.  Программным путем из mql5-программы каталог терминала можно узнать следующим образом: Расположение каталога данных терминала...

Artem EX4. #resource "\\Indicators\\\KChange.ex4". How to access the indicator variables? X=iCustom(NULL,TF, "KChange.ex4",0,1);?

How do I add a new version of the product to the draft?

Oleg Kolesov:

Artem EX4. #resource "\\Indicators\\\KChange.ex4". How to access the indicator variables? X=iCustom(NULL,TF, "KChange.ex4",0,1);?

How to add a new version of the product to the draft?

You can see it in the manuscript. Please read it carefully.
I don't understand about the draft.

The EA is being tested for placement on the market. In the version tab, how do I add a new file? How do I delete a draft?

Oleg Kolesov:
The EA is being tested for placement on the market. In the version tab, how do I add a new file? How do I delete a draft?
Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
  • www.mql5.com
Сервис Маркет предлагает уникальные возможности для разработчиков информационно-аналитических систем и торговых роботов - теперь ваши программы попадают прямо в терминалы трейдеров и становятся доступными сразу всем пользователям MetaTrader 5. Это означает, что перед вами огромный рынок потенциальных клиентов, выйти на который вам позволит...

Seric29:
Guys, give me a hint on this one https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/160683/page915#comment_12433495

int current_chart_id=ChartID();
        int first_chart_id=(int)ChartFirst();

How can I get all the chart IDs in the terminal? current_chart_id in my code is 1662429437, first_chart_id is 1859831371. ChartNext() already returns -1. So what is ChartFirst()?

идентификатор первого графика клиентского терминала.

What does it mean first? Opened first? Why is its ID greater than that of the current chart (opened later, by the way)?
Reason: