Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 454

Mickey Moose:

I am still going through all the options that seem realistic for such a purpose

))) I've been working for 10 years and haven't had any such thoughts. You like tough situations.

Mickey Moose:

I am still going through all the options that seem realistic for such a purpose

And the most normal option - reading the existing trading environment - doesn't occur to you?

Artyom Trishkin:
And the most normal option - reading the existing trading environment - doesn't occur to you?

if it will work in this case

Mickey Moose:

if it will work in this case

You don't have to think "what will happen", but take it and do it.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
))) I've been working for 10 years and I've never had such thoughts. You like hard situations.

there's a sporting interest in getting such a tool. i was recently asked if i could do it

Artyom Trishkin:
You don't have to think "what will happen", but take it and do it.

Thank you very much, very informative.

Mickey Moose:

there's a sporting interest in getting such a tool. i was recently asked if i could do it

Thank you very much, very informative.

Ah... so you need someone to do it for you?

Would that make it more informative?

You were told to read the market positions on the account. Why do you need to do it through the journal?

Mickey Moose:

I came across another nuance that I hadn't thought of before

1) We have a lot of Expert Advisors installed on the pairs

2) When opening an order by any Expert Advisor with its own settings (some EA opens 0.1 or 0.5, for example), this record will appear in the EAs line

3) The line "Experts" is read and other robots will delete themselves if there are open positions for more than x lots.

The question is how to read and process it ? it is not included in the log files.

Records of order handling are written to a log file whose name = today's date. To access this file, you need to create a Windows symbolic link from the logs folder to the sandbox = files folder

STARIJ:

Records of order handling are written to the log-file that has the name = today's date. In order to access this file, you need to create a Windows symbolic link from the logs folder to the sandbox = files folder

already done and opened, found that

1) entries from "experts" tab do not go there

2) alerts do not fit there

3) it does not show indicator data

4) I tried to pull the data out from there, so far no luck, I am trying to recognize the entries

5) What if the order was opened three files ago? (days)

Now for the practical part: using this indicator and some other robots to write a bot. The idea is the following: 1 bot works in the flat, the second one works in the trend (there is only ex4) and the indicator just yells and gives "signals" (it is also ex4). As a result, the easiest way to do it is to use logs of Expert Advisors. This file is in the public domain and can be found by google

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/8270630/nzdusd-m1-ifcmarkets-corp

Mickey Moose:

already done and opened, found that

1) entries from "experts" tab do not go there

2) alerts do not fit there

3) it does not show indicator data

4) I tried to pull the data out from there, so far no luck, I am trying to recognize the entries

5) What if the order was opened three files ago? (days)

Now for the practical part: write a bot based on this indicator and some other robots. The idea is the following: 1 bot works in the flat, the second one works in the trend (there is only ex4) and the indicator just yells and gives "signals" (it is also ex4). As a result, the easiest way to do it is to use logs of Expert Advisors. This file is in the public domain and can be found by google

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/8270630/nzdusd-m1-ifcmarkets-corp

here is the log. It opens and closes orders

STARIJ:

here is the log. It's the opening and closing of orders

Yeah, I've seen it.

looking for information

1) here is how it is shown in the screenshot, setup of filter for searching by text files (for example I want to get the value of opening symbol by date no earlier than xxx, I guess I will try to search all text files till required date)

2) as alerts from my screenshot above are not included in these files, they also need to be somehow extracted, but they are not in the logs, somewhere they are

Reason: