Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 7

transcendreamer:
mql4/mql5 is pure C + additional functions which can easily be found in the help
thanks!)

greeng2016:
but how can I pass a string to a website not through WebRequest, but through WinApi?
It's all here, works fine - tested

Questions from a beginner. I need to define a period of time to analyse the data during the trading day, for example the time of the American session. The rest of the time should not be considered. At the same time, the period of M1 (one-minute chart). How to specify this in the datetime? The data analysis should be performed for prices with five decimal places. Does this condition need to be defined or is it already implemented in the language? How to determine the extreme price value during the American session?

Konstantin Noskov:

Problem with MetaTrader 4 application

That's to servicedesk, not the forum. And have patience.

Creativ:
Questions from a beginner. I need to define the time period for analysis of data during a trading day, for example, the time of American session. The rest of the time should not be considered. At the same time, the period of M1 (one-minute chart). How to specify this in the datetime? The data analysis should be performed for prices with five decimal places. Does this condition need to be defined or is it already implemented in the language? How to determine the extreme price value during the American session?

The period is not important. Time is set as input datetime start=D'13:00', end=D'20:00' - session start and end time respectively, set by user according to his/her wishes.

Number of digits after decimal point is stored in the variable _Digits, you just need to view it once in the init.

Define "extreme price value", what do you mean by that?

The extreme price, as I understand it, is the maximum and minimum in a given period. I assume this is iHighest, iLowest, or not? I already understand about Digits, but it's not clear to me what to do with it.

Creativ:
The extreme price, as I understand it, is the maximum and minimum in a given period. I assume that this is iHighest, iLowest, or no? I already understand about Digits, but I don't know what to do with it.

Now, there was one somewhere.

Here is the script in the trailer

Files:

Hello. Faced with a bit of a problem, not sure how to solve it, search didn't yield anything. Bottom line - I have a CCI on the main chart window and on the indicator window, and with my settings. I want to know the value of CCI on the chart and on the indicator window. When I call iCCI it gives the CCI value from the current chart with the default settings (I mean period, apply to, etc.). I know there is a function for finding the indicator window index. But how to apply it in my situation? I hope that I have made it clear. Thank you in advance for your help.

drone14:
Hello. Faced with a bit of a problem, not sure how to solve it, search didn't yield anything. Bottom line - I have a CCI on the main chart window and on the indicator window, and with my settings. I want to know the value of CCI on the chart and on the indicator window. When I call iCCI it gives the CCI value from the current chart with the default settings (I mean period, apply to, etc.). I know there is a function for finding the indicator window index. But how to apply it in my situation? I hope that I have made it clear. Thank you in advance for your help.
How, could you put CCI in main window?

drone14:
Hello. Faced with a bit of a problem, not sure how to solve it, search didn't yield anything. Bottom line - I have a CCI on the main chart window and on the indicator window, and with my settings. I want to know the value of CCI on the chart and on the indicator window. When I call iCCI it gives the CCI value from the current chart with the default settings (I mean period, apply to, etc.). I know there is a function for finding the indicator window index. But how to apply it in my situation? I hope that I have made it clear. I will thank you in advance for your help.
You will find the indicator window index and then what? There is no access to the indicator data in the chart window from other programs, neither in the main, nor in the "basement". Youcall iCCI with the settings you need, not by default.
Reason: